Progress Update #4

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i will unironically reinstall GTA V exclusively to run a fishing company when the server comes out

turf wars? nah, we out here with surf wars

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

2000px-Pirate_Flag_of_Blackbeard_%28Edward_Teach%29.svg.png

ca366c54-37d5-4159-ab92-17a2df240015.jpg

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I have jokingly kept the UM alive in all iterations of GMOD rp I have played, just changed the meaning from union medical ect. May I introduce, United Minnow's:
unknown.png

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fishing levels, First one to 99 gets their own shop in gta 5 for fishing.

MsFdSUi.png

Speaking of shops, will players be able to request their own custom interiors, will this require premium membership to request or will a donation for it need to be made? or will there be set interiors to choose from based on prefabs installed to the server that've been made by the wider FiveM community? I have dabbled in MLO Interior design for FiveM myself so know what im doing, but im just curious what Nebulous will be doing to remain the Unique Server from the rest of the cookie cutter pool of RP Servers.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

patrick-bateman-stare-into-your-soul.gif

( The English GTARP player as he looks upon his fishing vessel, only noticing the engine compartment has been plastered with C4 when he gets out to sea, mere moments before detonation and his timely demise. Yet another bloody feast for the inhabitants of the cold ocean, the fisherman returns to Davy Jones' locker )

In the words of a deceased person "Participate in federal crime. This is nonspecific encouragement for my co-conspirators to take undisclosed action against federal actors"

I will wage guerilla warfare against all fishermen who intrude on waters which don't belong to them. Let this be your first and only warning

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Speaking of shops, will players be able to request their own custom interiors
I hope so.

will this require premium membership to request or will a donation for it need to be made? or will there be set interiors to choose from based on prefabs installed to the server that've been made by the wider FiveM community?
Absolutely no idea yet.

I have dabbled in MLO Interior design for FiveM myself so know what im doing, but im just curious what Nebulous will be doing to remain the Unique Server from the rest of the cookie cutter pool of RP Servers.
Ideally creating more custom content in the long run but I'm sure you can see why that's not possible pre-launch when our entire framework is already custom.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae

patrick-bateman-stare-into-your-soul.gif

( The English GTARP player as he looks upon his fishing vessel, only noticing the engine compartment has been plastered with C4 when he gets out to sea, mere moments before detonation and his timely demise. Yet another bloody feast for the inhabitants of the cold ocean, the fisherman returns to Davy Jones' locker )

In the words of a deceased person "Participate in federal crime. This is nonspecific encouragement for my co-conspirators to take undisclosed action against federal actors"

I will wage guerilla warfare against all fishermen who intrude on waters which don't belong to them. Let this be your first and only warning

Come catch me bitch

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
looking real good, not using the microwave meal 3rd party addons should hopefully pay off

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can't wait for there to be literal fishing gangs fighting over which pier/beach/stretch of river/area of a lake/pond they can fish in