Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey alex here is my admin application:
Why should I be admin: I have cool Qouka pictures and I am 20 with some IQ
Why should you trust me: Trust me, K?
What perms do you want: All of them so I can abuse so I can help our community

You're doing it wrong, it needs to have a bit more Pizzaz! Here, let me show you.

quokka-tree.jpg

Yo what gud my A. By A i mean ALEX! Wussup, Now I know in the past i've been bad, but, let's be real, How BAD can I possibly be? ;)

Anyway, here's why you should make me a GTARP Administrator circa (2022/2023).

Why I should be an admin: I've abused my Moderation powers in the past but have since learned dearly that the Mighty Quokka cannot be fucked with.

Why should you trust me: Honestly, you shouldn't trust any of us, but remember when I did the Lords work as an SA back in the Early Neb days? *winky face* ;)

What perms do you want?: Whatever you think is best my A. You gotta have allies and to take on the world alone is always gonna be difficult!

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
You're doing it wrong, it needs to have a bit more Pizzaz! Here, let me show you.

quokka-tree.jpg

Yo what gud my A. By A i mean ALEX! Wussup, Now I know in the past i've been bad, but, let's be real, How BAD can I possibly be? ;)

Anyway, here's why you should make me a GTARP Administrator circa (2022/2023).

Why I should be an admin: I've abused my Moderation powers in the past but have since learned dearly that the Mighty Quokka cannot be fucked with.

Why should you trust me: Honestly, you shouldn't trust any of us, but remember when I did the Lords work as an SA back in the Early Neb days? *winky face* ;)

What perms do you want?: Whatever you think is best my A. You gotta have allies and to take on the world alone is always gonna be difficult!

found it, I have found the head staff we need but don't want. Your hired, you start on Monday.

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
pay me £9 an hour and ill admin the server for 12 hours a day

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I hope we roleplay under a US law scenario because I don't want 3.000 European laws on why I cant use my gun if I ever play a cop 😎

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I hope we roleplay under a US law scenario because I don't want 3.000 European laws on why I cant use my gun if I ever play a cop 😎

You'll have 5000, the rest may buy their weapons in the school cafeteria like any normal american, but not you. We will make you go through 57 forms. With about 20 sub formularies each in them. And maybe a fee.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Don't forget a Two-year waiting list that goes off of real life waiting times.

And the only person before him is me, but I'm very indecisive. Can't make up my mind if I want a butter knife or a frying pan (only available weapons after I buy what I want to buy)

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Why not the other way around; whitelist only for growing pains and then public?

I'm guessing the steps are

- Become known in the GTA RP community
- Filter people who don't want to be nice, in order to offer a quality experience

And not the other way around

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm guessing the steps are

- Become known in the GTA RP community
- Filter people who don't want to be nice, in order to offer a quality experience

And not the other way around

That won't be hard, the more user-friendly the control scheme and mechanics are on a server the more likely someone will stay. Also, people are getting banned from servers on the daily so are always looking for someone new to go.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
That won't be hard, the more user-friendly the control scheme and mechanics are on a server the more likely someone will stay. Also, people are getting banned from servers on the daily so are always looking for someone new to go.

Let's hope it really comes easy and we get many good players.