Progress Update #6

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
gta-rp-banner.png

Progress Update #6

Thank you to everyone who has helped us shape the server and its development, whether you've participated in the playtest or gave us feedback on our update posts. We're excited to share some of our progress with you since the last update.

As always, what you see here may still be a work in progress and subject to change. Get notified of future updates by watching this forum!

Character Creation

Create your own unique character with a variety of customization options including facial features, hairstyles, and clothing. Make your character stand out in the world!

Usable RP items

Add more depth to your roleplaying experience with usable items such as news equipment, cleaning essentials, and much more!

Lockpick Mini-Game Update

We've updated the lockpick mini-game to provide a more immersive experience.

Hunting

Explore the wilderness and hunt down various animals for their meat and fur.

We'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions you have!

2IIL308mV_EG7HlDK0i92t1fh93a2vxbT0rmbKzxSjrqg2-Gg2cJl7cTdlfXIGE6hB1Bkf3Kgyhrh68RT9EooTKS-rzcSRYBJDXIwXPFrJyLKxklApfg-gg9jWXHN0Y5u9kHGrvR

Last edited:

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
I will in no way be playing GTA:RP; however, I fully recommend bringing back GTA IV's Hot Coffee.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
fucking awesome, i cant wait to accidentally spend my entire session in the customization screen again :)
Not shown in the video because we'll likely have it as some tutorial, but you can now save your character appearance to your clipboard so you can save it in a text file somewhere for future.

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
some of these videos are high key good ways to show features. comedy + tutorial i love. reminds me of press q to get cure in project zomboid

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Finally, I'm happy to see the extra stuff like hunting, how will the rifle work for pvp though?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Finally, I'm happy to see the extra stuff like hunting, how will the rifle work for pvp though?
IIRC The pellet rifle causes stumbling and stuff but doesn't do HP damage (I totally didnt try killing civs with it)

Might not be the case but it was when I gave it a go

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
IIRC The pellet rifle causes stumbling and stuff but doesn't do HP damage (I totally didnt try killing civs with it)

Might not be the case but it was when I gave it a go
It might be worth featuring that in the item name/description, otherwise you'll probably find people who'll buy 'em thinking you can use them for that.

Hunting was actually accessible during the playtest but I don't think anyone found it
I was too busy following Wayne around with a camera to explore sorry :( I'd have definitely done some hunting as my homeless character.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It might be worth featuring that in the item name/description, otherwise you'll probably find people who'll buy 'em thinking you can use them for that.

I was too busy following Wayne around with a camera to explore sorry :( I'd have definitely done some hunting as my homeless character.
When the time comes for another playtest, I will fight tooth and nail to get some fucking time off, just so I can be your humble taxi driver/fire engine chaser/cameraman.