Progress Update #6

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Cannot wait to read the local news about rigged mail in ballot elections for the mayoral candidates.

I would love to get behind the camera with HUGH CHUNT on one of his news runs, wacky as hell
I fully intend to get a news van, and I'm looking for a sound guy and a camera guy atm, if I'mma be the reporter I'mma need two others.
Plus, imagine just in the middle of a car chase we're in a van and (because it was left in, love you @Jaydawg xoxo) you're in the passenger seat and pull out one of those big ass boom mics and slide it out the window for an impromptu mid-car chase interview where we're tryna drive parallel with the car being chased while we're getting that FRESH NEWS CONTENT (only for BQ to ram us off the road yelling worldstar)

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I fully intend to get a news van, and I'm looking for a sound guy and a camera guy atm, if I'mma be the reporter I'mma need two others.
Plus, imagine just in the middle of a car chase we're in a van and (because it was left in, love you @Jaydawg xoxo) you're in the passenger seat and pull out one of those big ass boom mics and slide it out the window for an impromptu mid-car chase interview where we're tryna drive parallel with the car being chased while we're getting that FRESH NEWS CONTENT (only for BQ to ram us off the road yelling worldstar)
I genuinely do not care what any of my other characters do, I fully intend on going full Nightcrawler on one of them just to get the hottest scoops

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I genuinely do not care what any of my other characters do, I fully intend on going full Nightcrawler on one of them just to get the hottest scoops
I will fight competition for my scoop, my camera team will make the footage look like it was self defence and I will use the doctored footage in court to prosecute you if you try and call the cops 😤

Alternatively, I'm hiring, call me

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I will fight competition for my scoop, my camera team will make the footage look like it was self defence and I will use the doctored footage in court to prosecute you if you try and call the cops 😤

Alternatively, I'm hiring, call me
So wacky idea, I'm your camera man and when competition tries to do the high speed interviewing thing, I wait until it's over and then accidentally bash them across the face with my heavy ass news camera 5 times?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Since there's nowhere else to ask this:

How do you plan to enforce the age requirement?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Since there's nowhere else to ask this:

How do you plan to enforce the age requirement?
Anyone that is clearly under the age requirement by the sound of their voice or any other indicator will be banned, we won't be asking for IDs but it will become much easier if/when the server becomes allowlisted.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Anyone that is clearly under the age requirement by the sound of their voice or any other indicator will be banned, we won't be asking for IDs but it will become much easier if/when the server becomes allowlisted.
Yeah sounds pretty good, just wanted to make sure. I would've been absolutely gobsmacked if you somehow started asking for IDs lmao

Data protection is a nightmare

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Yeah sounds pretty good, just wanted to make sure. I would've been absolutely gobsmacked if you somehow started asking for IDs lmao

Data protection is a nightmare
Yeah I definitely don't want to get involved in that mess, or any form of video interview that some other servers require.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Speaking as someone who got into HL2RP at a young age, does it really matter how old people are if they're serious enough?

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
any form of video interview that some other servers require.
I'm sorry fucking WHAT? You're, you're joking right? That is the most insane shit ever to join a GTARP server