Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
alex and I have adjusted some of the config options:
  • Players can now claim a safehouse - You cannot loot or destroy anything unless you're invited to the property. Do note: You do not need to be invited to enter the building. (I think you claim via right clicking whilst inside a building and hitting claim safehouse?)
  • PvP should always be on now.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
  • Players can now claim a safehouse - You cannot loot or destroy anything unless you're invited to the property. Do note: You do not need to be invited to enter the building. (I think you claim via right clicking whilst inside a building and hitting claim safehouse?)

The Green Goblin will strike again

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Good update but honestly far too late, Sadly I have lost all motivation to play.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
if it makes you feel any better my car died and i got eaten alive
Not really man you exploited and made 3 people lose like fuck ton of hours worth of game time worth of shit ( most of it we were giving away to people for free )

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you'll never find where my base is

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
For ref:

If the server has PVP on then PVP is always on for everyone; your own toggle for PVP is whether or not you can hit others which is handy for zombie hordes where you don't wanna whack your friend.

If you haven't toggled it on yourself then you just won't do friendly fire.