ProudToBe Video

Kaine

Quark
Nebulae
Degenerates there, degenerates here, degenerates every-fucking-where.
Putting on a skirt or having a liberal doctor cut your dick off and invert the hole that's left isn't going to change the fact you have XY chromosomes.
Homosexuality is either a mental illness or a choice, if everyone to turn gay you can say goodbye to the human race, I highly doubt nature wanted us gone when it created us. All the ass-pulled sexualities like poly or genderfluid don't fucking exist.

Reactions: List

Juan

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
3x6wGXH.png
137593505136.jpg

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
Whats with SJWs, trans and feminists now day trying to make themselves look ugly? To be honest a lot of them look pretty ugly already but it isn't helping when you dye your hair unnatural colours and have black lips - among over things.
H9YxM1B.png

This 'DIE CIS SCUM' person went from making me want to gouge my eyes out to pretty a-okay.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Whats with SJWs, trans and feminists now day trying to make themselves look ugly? To be honest a lot of them look pretty ugly already but it isn't helping when you dye your hair unnatural colours and have black lips - among over things.
H9YxM1B.png

This 'DIE CIS SCUM' person went from making me want to gouge my eyes out to pretty a-okay.
She still has a very punchable face though.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
H9YxM1B.png

Fair point, not really a good idea to base yourself off a woman, a gender that's generally assumed to be more beautiful than men, and then immediately put nutella on your lips.

Nebulae
I believe that gender is not a social construct which can be chosen and mixed and matched. One is biologically their gender, end of story. You were created and designed by God to be what you are, and you shouldn't be able to change that. I'm not going to go tell people off and intervene in their lives for their choices, but I am going to state what I believe and will not have my rights taken because other people want to indulge their illness. Life isn't about sitting in a little safe space and playing make believe. You'll get offended and others will get offended, it's part of life. People in our society have become such pansies. People are afraid to speak their mind and to detest the wicked, and it is becoming destructive.

Another thing, it really annoys me that they use the rainbow as their banner. The rainbow is not a symbol to represent your pride in your sin and/or mental illness, it is a promise from God that He will never destroy the earth in flood again.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I believe that gender is not a social construct which can be chosen and mixed and matched. One is biologically their gender, end of story. You were created and designed by God to be what you are, and you shouldn't be able to change that. I'm not going to go tell people off and intervene in their lives for their choices, but I am going to state what I believe and will not have my rights taken because other people want to indulge their illness. Life isn't about sitting in a little safe space and playing make believe. You'll get offended and others will get offended, it's part of life. People in our society have become such pansies. People are afraid to speak their mind and to detest the wicked, and it is becoming destructive.

Another thing, it really annoys me that they use the rainbow as their banner. The rainbow is not a symbol to represent your pride in your sin and/or mental illness, it is a promise from God that He will never destroy the earth in flood again.
I tip my fedora to you sir.