PS5 Reveal Event

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
the console looks weird but i expected worse tbqf

Sneaky

The one and only.
Nebulae
So far, I was only interested in by two games: Solar Ash and Stray.

Solar Ash seems like an interesting atmospheric story/puzzle game.

Stray, however. I don't know why but the trailer just absolutely hooked me. The atmosphere feels awesome (cyberpunk-like world except inhabited by not-very-advanced robots), the premise feels awesome and the character you play as is unique. I really hope it ends up being a fun game.
Shame it seems like it'll be a PS5 exclusive as there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford that.

Reactions: List

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
God imagine the pain you’ll get when you’ll try to lay the console flat on its side

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Who would win?
Green Fridge
or
SpaceX structure that will probably be impossible to clean

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
xbox looks better imo
i2CaDXQ.jpg

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Also why the fuck do we need a remote for it

D

Deleted member 22

cant wait for scaely highscool is so deep simulator and 500+ indie game titles with strange art :grinning:

shameful display, RE8 was based but i didnt see one game besides that that was interesting, i was bored to tears when they got to the obligatory boring race car simulator. Gonna hold off on buying one until some real kino comes out.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
cant wait for scaely highscool is so deep simulator and 500+ indie game titles with strange art :grinning:

shameful display, RE8 was based but i didnt see one game besides that that was interesting, i was bored to tears when they got to the obligatory boring race car simulator. Gonna hold off on buying one until some real kino comes out.
probably going to have the price of a new car too, seeing at how 'good its tech' is

Sneaky

The one and only.
Nebulae
STRAY WON'T BE EXCLUSIVE TO PS5!!!
(And alongside it any desire I had to get the PS5 was completely gone)

I am actually happy. I hope the devs do their best and make the game fun since it looks very promising.

this probably isn't the best thread to post this but it's not big enough to be a thread on its own and stray was mentioned before so

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
coming soon: gta 5 remastered redux

Niko

Proton
Nebulae
PS5 convention in a nutshell :

L7Kq1Gj9Q3Y.png

wSz21dm.jpg

Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed... We got a walking strawberry and some very cartoon-like games, nothing crazy.​