pubg is fucking trash with trash devs

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
idk I enjoyed my time on pubg

when it did decide to work

I am not starting up a game where I have to wait several minutes for the map to load for whatever fucking reason, only to - most of the time - find myself dead by the end of it or too far away from the safezone far too late into the game. also restarting the game after every match because of memory leaks isn't fun either

for every minute I played the game without issues and enjoyed it, I spent 10 minutes not being able to play it

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1.0 managed to break the game more than it was....good job devs. really, give yourselves a pat on the back for making your game practically unplayable. all that beta testing was proven to be useless and in a rush to get to the 1.0 benchmark, you shot yourselves. in the face. with a shotgun.
[doublepost=1513978432][/doublepost]also fun fact: there was internal talk at MS about requesting or forcing a delayed release of the game on the Xbone. We knew how bad it was, but the developers, and those higher up on the food chain were insistent on hopping on the bandwagon while it's still hot. C A S H G R A B

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
1.0 managed to break the game more than it was....good job devs. really, give yourselves a pat on the back for making your game practically unplayable. all that beta testing was proven to be useless and in a rush to get to the 1.0 benchmark, you shot yourselves. in the face. with a shotgun.
iQzi7qP.png

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
When you whinge about copy cats bc they can make a better and more optimized game than you
ahahahahahahahahaha

i fucking love it when the PUBG devs say other people are copying them when PUBG is just an inferior version of H1Z1
http://store.steampowered.com/app/433850/H1Z1/

I mean say what you like about their business practices, but H1Z1 is just a better game than PUBG on most fronts, it can run better, it plays faster, and has more areas for things to happen, meaning not everyone is put in one tiny zone.

Fortnite's still the best of the 3 though.

Nebulae
yesterday i played a game on the new desert map and vaulted over a car and then got stuck between a fence that was next to the car

my character proceeded to do the falling animation and i died like 2 seconds after