News Radio... What's going on with that radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I’m thinking more in terms of rebels that aren’t JUST in the sewers, ones that go to the city too, the very few paths to get out of the rebel zones are directly near areas that cops will likely camp.
what if I were to tell you that the map may have no cameras apart from inside the nexus

D

Deleted member 5162

Is it C24_v3 that Atle was working on recently? Or

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what if I were to tell you that the map may have no cameras apart from inside the nexus
I would tell you that this would be an unfathomably based and roleplay enhancing change for everyone?

SurfaceRP would boom?

You're a pretty big guy?

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’m as excited for a new map as the next guy, but C24_v2 means no more event box events/shifts, and a pretty cramped rebel zone :/

You underestimate me and @Uranio creativity... Let's just say if you see the two of us on especially late night, you can expect crazy things :P

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also the thing about the rebel zone is that we're not in the days where cops rolled in and butchered everyone, and there's a very distinct "D4" part of the sewers vs the main rebel area. It won't be hard to split them up if absolutely needed.

Plus @Subeh's ideas don't lend themselves to running out to shotcop like mongs.

bonk&½

Electron
Nebulae
Only cameras in the nexus? Jesus. This is what I would like to see.

Nexus is fully monitored with cameras (ofc).

Limited monitoring of hardpoints and Union Organisation buildings (Clinic, Warehouses etc.)

Streets would be completely unmonitored besides scanners.

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
will there be a gas zone to seperate the high tier rebs from the low tier rebs?

Nebulae
Also the thing about the rebel zone is that we're not in the days where cops rolled in and butchered everyone, and there's a very distinct "D4" part of the sewers vs the main rebel area. It won't be hard to split them up if absolutely needed.

Plus @Subeh's ideas don't lend themselves to running out to shotcop like mongs.
no worries though, we'll try our best to balance stuff accordingly in terms of how cops operate with the map design and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.