Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you're the one playing CSGO though
82e8cac982.jpg

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
CS:GO has its own problems though

like how the $500 five seven is infinitely better than a M4A1 on CT side as it actually insta head shots while you need two shots for the M4

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Ngl, I find CSGO way more challenging than R6S, at least generally. However R6S is pretty challenging when you get to higher ranks, yet on CSGO I know little to no people in the three top ranks (LEM, SMFC, GE) in this community and literally almost nobody wants to venture to things like ESEA.

Which btw, I'm going to try very soon, whenever I get some money.

Back with R6S, however, I usually play it for fun, even rankeds. But that's the mentality if you want to win any games at all, if you get mad and tilted over stuff you'll lose at any game just because it's impossible to focus when you lose your nerves over stupid shit.

Edit: Don't rate me shit @Elizabeth you're the kind of person that gets mad and tilted over stuff and lose at any game just because it's impossible for you to focus when you lose your nerves over stupid shit. Like for instance, getting killed in a game where you're supposed to kill or get killed. :^)

Last edited:
Nebulae
Ngl, I find CSGO way more challenging than R6S, at least generally. However R6S is pretty challenging when you get to higher ranks, yet on CSGO I know little to no people in the three top ranks (LEM, SMFC, GE) in this community and literally almost nobody wants to venture to things like ESEA.

Which btw, I'm going to try very soon, whenever I get some money.

Back with R6S, however, I usually play it for fun, even rankeds. But that's the mentality if you want to win any games at all, if you get mad and tilted over stuff you'll lose at any game just because it's impossible to focus when you lose your nerves over stupid shit.

Edit: Don't rate me shit @Elizabeth you're the kind of person that gets mad and tilted over stuff and lose at any game just because it's impossible for you to focus when you lose your nerves over stupid shit. Like for instance, getting killed in a game where you're supposed to kill or get killed. :^)
i mean at least you made a fair argument unlike SOMEONE I KNOW
*cough cough @Poopship McGee cough cough*