Rainbow Six Seige

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I bought this game two days ago. It's pretty good, however lenght of the single match is really fucked up (as it's really short). Another thing that really breaks my whole immersion and will to play are fucking Anime-cuties operators with big guns and tits. Honestly, why the fuck they're trying to fill this game with fem-uberkommandos who are looking like from XXX videos. I can't play my Grom because they decided to fucking put two females in, while GROM has no a single female in their ranks afaik.
what version did you buy and how many hours do you have

Nebulae
okay good you dodged a huge bullet

it'll take you a few hours to get how the game works before you start doing well, so just hang in there
Game itself is not that hard and it's enjoyable. But this SJW stuff and putting female operators everywhere is my main issue with this game.

Reactions: List

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
I bought this game two days ago. It's pretty good, however lenght of the single match is really fucked up (as it's really short). Another thing that really breaks my whole immersion and will to play are fucking Anime-cuties operators with big guns and tits. Honestly, why the fuck they're trying to fill this game with fem-uberkommandos who are looking like from XXX videos. I can't play my Grom because they decided to fucking put two females in, while GROM has no a single female in their ranks afaik.
They are funny, because the GROM operators don't represent GROM whatsoever. Ela is a fucking female, in fucking tight pants and a mountain coat, what the hell.
Zofia on the other case, looks like a fucking bomber pilot from WW2.

DesertedCake

Proton
Nebulae
They are funny, because the GROM operators don't represent GROM whatsoever. Ela is a fucking female, in fucking tight pants and a mountain coat, what the hell.
Zofia on the other case, looks like a fucking bomber pilot from WW2.
Hey, it's one step towards progress :)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
at least they are starting to add actual reasonable uniforms to the game

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
r6 gsg
kaven-perreault-gsg9-blitz-ingame.jpg

55e461d1f0565.jpg