Rate the song above

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Seems nice.

Really good cause, bit cheesy but nice lyrics, and these lovely, deep and heavy drums

Not my style of music, but definitely worth a listen. 7/10 with aspirations for 8

I've heard that it might be blocked for Britbongs, listen to this one if it doesn't work

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Really good cause, bit cheesy but nice lyrics, and these lovely, deep and heavy drums

Not my style of music, but definitely worth a listen. 7/10 with aspirations for 8

I've heard that it might be blocked for Britbongs, listen to this one if it doesn't work

the vocals aren't amazing, though i like the funky shit in the background, 6/10

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
the vocals aren't amazing, though i like the funky shit in the background, 6/10

Not quite my genre, but I have respect for the anime haircuts, like the lyrics and the gag halfway through was quite funny. gon give these lads a 7/10
Now, time for my brand of generic

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not quite my genre, but I have respect for the anime haircuts, like the lyrics and the gag halfway through was quite funny. gon give these lads a 7/10
Now, time for my brand of generic

6-7/10, overall pretty solid but there's not really anything that jumps out to stop it from being really, really generic

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
6-7/10, overall pretty solid but there's not really anything that jumps out to stop it from being really, really generic

ironically i find this quite generic too
not sure if it's "prog" metal or pop, verses reminds me of edm pop, but the "drops" sound like a weird mishmash of EDM and modern djent metal
not a big fan

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
ironically i find this quite generic too
not sure if it's "prog" metal or pop, verses reminds me of edm pop, but the "drops" sound like a weird mishmash of EDM and modern djent metal
not a big fan

Ideal for some trans remix, something I could listen to while drunk. 7/10

Idk if I posted this one already, too drunk to care

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae

Pretty popular in my country for obvious reasons. I sadly don't really like Sabaton, call me a jerk, but it's just not my jam. 4/10

If you're going with a classic, here's one from me:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Pretty popular in my country for obvious reasons. I sadly don't really like Sabaton, call me a jerk, but it's just not my jam. 4/10

9/10 for obvious reasons
classic

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Nothing wrong with not liking sabaton

They're trash

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
7.5/10, love me some kanye, speaking of kanye lolol

This song's honestly great, I love how he seemed to like, incorporate both rap and whatever grimy subgenre of techno that sounds like. Yeezus is damn good overall, man.

fun fact: Donald Glover, or Childish Gambino, played Marshall Lee in that gender bended series of Adventure Time, Fiona and Cake. I never actually knew that til recently lmao

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
This song's honestly great, I love how he seemed to like, incorporate both rap and whatever grimy subgenre of techno that sounds like. Yeezus is damn good overall, man.

fun fact: Donald Glover, or Childish Gambino, played Marshall Lee in that gender bended series of Adventure Time, Fiona and Cake. I never actually knew that til recently lmao

i never knew that was glover what the fuck
reminds me when glover and tyler were in regular show

10/10 though

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
i never knew that was glover what the fuck
reminds me when glover and tyler were in regular show

10/10 though

Wasn't expecting much with the intro but it did catch me off guard with the sudden change. Def enjoyable but a few lil bits I wasn't a fan of. 8/10

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
not really my thing tbh, but i can appreciate that bass absolutely popping off. i feel like i need to do something while that song hypes me up to fully experience it. 6.5/10.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Not a fan of the rap itself, but the beat is catchy as hell. Gotta give that 7/10

anything with 80's inspired synths is instantly at least a 7/10
but the song is pretty cool too so 7.5/10
also that's weird, i recognize the name Cabaret Nocturne but i can't place it anywhere