Rate the song above

D

Deleted member 5162

I remember watching this cool movie back when I was 6, I really loved it and just couldnt stop watching until I lost the disk. Then I found the disk later after settling into a new home, disk was really messed up, but I decided to keep it in a CD case anyway, for sentimental value.
Mom threw the disk away into trash.

Then today I decided to watch Bolt movie online, really brought good memories, and when I decided to listen to this song, it made me cry from happiness of memories and sadness knowing that I grew up, and I just wish I'd go back to the age of 6 again. For things to be more simple and undiscovered. I cried for the first time after months of being like a robot, damn.​

Reactions: List

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae

I remember watching this cool movie back when I was 6, I really loved it and just couldnt stop watching until I lost the disk. Then I found the disk later after settling into a new home, disk was really messed up, but I decided to keep it in a CD case anyway, for sentimental value.
Mom threw the disk away into trash.

Then today I decided to watch Bolt movie online, really brought good memories, and when I decided to listen to this song, it made me cry from happiness of memories and sadness knowing that I grew up, and I just wish I'd go back to the age of 6 again. For things to be more simple and undiscovered. I cried for the first time after months of being like a robot, damn.​

Solid 10/10 for the simple fact that for me this song houses so many memories as well of just sitting and watching it. Crying as a kid and now like you said crying at the bliss of memories of it.​

My friend showed me this song and I've just fallen in love with it, I've always loved Ben Platt through Dear Evan Hansen and now I love his music even more. Let me know what you think.​

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Solid 10/10 for the simple fact that for me this song houses so many memories as well of just sitting and watching it. Crying as a kid and now like you said crying at the bliss of memories of it.​

My friend showed me this song and I've just fallen in love with it, I've always loved Ben Platt through Dear Evan Hansen and now I love his music even more. Let me know what you think.​

6/10
Not my type since the low score, but it ain't bad