Rate the song above

Nebulae
7/10 not bad but theres better

i like the girls in it, but at the same time the chorus is really repetitive, I liked the little part the Justine chick had but they could've cut up the song with more of that, in fact most of the more vocal parts overshadow Q's flow at least aurally, he seems to be performing pretty bad for what i'd expect of him on this track

6/10

when i think Q, i think this:

and here's my track:

if you're gonna rate hear it all through my mans :---)

Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
i like the girls in it, but at the same time the chorus is really repetitive, I liked the little part the Justine chick had but they could've cut up the song with more of that, in fact most of the more vocal parts overshadow Q's flow at least aurally, he seems to be performing pretty bad for what i'd expect of him on this track

6/10

when i think Q, i think this:

and here's my track:

if you're gonna rate hear it all through my mans :---)

6/10

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

[doublepost=1473882183][/doublepost]
@Grau You only rate classical Music Dumb because your a Muslim Immigrant in Germany who cant appreciate music unless its by ISIS

no im rating it dumb because you're too retarded to actually follow the title and rate the song above, the song is fine

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
7/10 not really into classical music but I can appreciate it and it would be nice to do the sick roleplays to

8/10 I unironically enjoy his music

this one somehow has fucked up audio if u want the better version go to soundcloud

Nebulae

i like kodak black sometimes cause he makes nice sounding songs with decent instrumentals

it's g*59 so i'll give it an 8/10 but i hate to rate suicide so much cause every depressed teen and their mom loves them so much

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

i like kodak black sometimes cause he makes nice sounding songs with decent instrumentals

it's g*59 so i'll give it an 8/10 but i hate to rate suicide so much cause every depressed teen and their mom loves them so much

u sent me this shit a while ago on steam its flames 8/10