Rate the song above

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
0/10 autotune and looped sampled beats

0/10 Im sorry but I'd rather willingly down a bucket of me own YT than listen to Rock music, i just hate it and if you saw some of the north east's rock scene kids then you'd fucking cut your wrists till yi hand removed itself from your arm.

Smoke song #1

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
0/10 Im sorry but I'd rather willingly down a bucket of me own YT than listen to Rock music, i just hate it and if you saw some of the north east's rock scene kids then you'd fucking cut your wrists till yi hand removed itself from your arm.

Smoke song #1

yeah night lovell bangs, i rate his new album

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

Smoke song #1

probably because you grew up(still growing)in an era where people sample 5 seconds of guitars/computer noises/drum beats and makes a 4 minute song out of it, looping it, aka modern hip hop and rap these days

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
probably because you grew up(still growing)in an era where people sample 5 seconds of guitars/computer noises/drum beats and makes a 4 minute song out of it, looping it, aka modern hip hop and rap these days
ngl but heavy metal is shit lool

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
ngl but heavy metal is shit lool

Its just a bunch of people fuckin squealing their lips off into a mic and playing retarded shit on their instuments, rap is art, "Ain’t nothin' new, but a flu of new Demo-Crips and Re-Blood-licans
Red state versus a blue state, which one you governin’?

They give us guns and drugs, call us thugs
Make it they promise to fuck with you
No condom, they fuck with you,
Obama say, "What it do?"
You dont see meaningful lyrics like this in a heavy metal song

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
Its just a bunch of people fuckin squealing their lips off into a mic and playing retarded shit on their instuments, rap is art, "Ain’t nothin' new, but a flu of new Demo-Crips and Re-Blood-licans

Obama say, "What it do?"
i dont normally rate yank rap

this is better

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae

Nah, i grew up in an era where i would rather appreciate artistry over screaming into a mic and a music genre that is associated with teens cutting their wrists and suicide
[doublepost=1475443704][/doublepost]
i dont normally rate yank rap

this is better

I like loads of different rap though, mainly west coast shit like Kendrick and ScHoolboy Q but A$AP Rocky and Ferg make good music and so do underrated rappers like night lovell, the best songs are the ones you can smoke to

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Nah, i grew up in an era where i would rather appreciate artistry over screaming into a mic and a music genre that is associated with teens cutting their wrists and suicide
Crawling in my skin with wounds that will not heal, anyway, I agree on a lot of you say (Tho I'm not big on rap) I find a lot of the northern England music a bit shit IMO, anyway here's some music I fucking love

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
[doublepost=1475443704][/doublepost]
I like loads of different rap though, mainly west coast shit like Kendrick and ScHoolboy Q but A$AP Rocky and Ferg make good music and so do underrated rappers like night lovell, the best songs are the ones you can smoke to

Last edited:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

Obama say, "What it do?"

seems to me you're letting your ego get the better of your brain, over something you have no clue about
"squealing their lips off in a mic and playing retared shit on their instruments" takes more skill. effort and understanding then making numerous songs about the "gangsta life" whilst rapping over some beats and a ripped riff then and there or an instrumental

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
8/10
Not bad tbh

why no videoclip version...

either way, biased cause I got this shit on my phone and listen to it quite often. however 8/10 cause SOME rappers ruin that fucking shit *cough lil wayne*