Rate the song above

Nebulae
honestly i'd give it a big fat 6/10
i like lo-fi and that's what this is but the way it goes from the beginning sample to the main sample doesn't sound like it fits.

i see you've hit the self loathing stage, bsd.u and jinsang will always have a place in my heart, i can't give them numbers cause it'd be more than 10 and i'd look like a :heyzeus:

i know this is tyler but if you're not caught completely up in the last forty seconds get off my board

Reactions: List

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
i see you've hit the self loathing stage, bsd.u and jinsang will always have a place in my heart, i can't give them numbers cause it'd be more than 10 and i'd look like a :heyzeus:

i know this is tyler but if you're not caught completely up in the last forty seconds get off my board

6/10, but I feel like if I was high I'd be able to enjoy this much more.

Regardless if you like dubstep or not, you have to give this guy props for the talent.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
6/10, but I feel like if I was high I'd be able to enjoy this much more.

Regardless if you like dubstep or not, you have to give this guy props for the talent.

yeah, i grew away from dubstep a while ago, moved to trap, then nowadays it's mostly chillstep. but that guy was kinda dope. 4/10 the -6 for me not liking dubstep

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
yeah, i grew away from dubstep a while ago, moved to trap, then nowadays it's mostly chillstep. but that guy was kinda dope. 4/10 the -6 for me not liking dubstep

10/10 because ed edd n eddy is oldschool shit but i have to minus -10 because you're memeing on this thread

i've been at the self loathing stage for almost a year dawg, listening

but yeah dude tyler is unique and cool

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
10/10 because ed edd n eddy is oldschool shit but i have to minus -10 because you're memeing on this thread

i've been at the self loathing stage for almost a year dawg, listening

but yeah dude tyler is unique and cool

nice slow chill shit, i like stuf like this although its not ma primary genre its still good