Rate the song above

Nebulae
6/10 I like classic-y songs, but I can only stand Sinatra on vocals.

^Dude is high on.. everything at once probably

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Hey thats pretty good 9/10

an oldie but a goodie

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Hey thats pretty good 9/10

an oldie but a goodie

5/10 pink floyd just never did shit for me

open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
5/10 pink floyd just never did shit for me

open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya open it up ya

2/10 idk really did nothing for me

really disliked pink floyd for the longest time but i got talked into listening to them and the start of this song isn't too bad.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I don't think that even fits the definition of metal mate.
I recommend checking out the first minute of Mastadon - Roots Remain(if you do, don't skip around).

As for modern rap, can't stand most of it tbh 2/10

I don't think that even fits the definition of metal mate.
I recommend checking out the first minute of Mastadon - Roots Remain(if you do, don't skip around).

As for modern rap, can't stand most of it tbh 2/10

7/10

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
y do only listen to russian anthem songs tho
I listen to Bob Marley and some hardbass too, but I mainly listen to Red Army choir, because I like the songs, they match my ideology and I also dislike today fashion, especially what takes to music. I can't understand how can people listen to their dubsteps and american shit like that, I'd rather stay with complete go-to-hangover music or some serious pieces. This song I just got ain't really Russian, it's Ruthenian which is something between Slovakian, Ukrainian, Russian, Serb and Czech. From all the Ruthenian songs I know, Hej Sokoly is my favorite, for me it's like an unofficial anthem of my ancestors; the old Ruthenians of Podkarpaty.