Rate the song above

Nebulae
6/10 liked the tunes disliked the vocalist

It sounded nice but eh, I thought it was okay. I'll be generous and give it a 6.5/10. Partially because of the bias I have against Tyler, given I dislike him. The other part being the content in a lot of his songs. Take that as you will, I make no apologies.

I shall send the same song here, in two flavors. The original and the cover.

The original:

Genesis - Land Of Confusion (1986)

And one of the most notable covers of Land Of Confusion, released 20 years later:

Disturbed - Land Of Confusion (2006)

Nebulae
Genesis - Land Of Confusion (1986)

And one of the most notable covers of Land Of Confusion, released 20 years later:

Disturbed - Land Of Confusion (2006)
i'll take the 1st one over the other, personal preference really. i'll give it a solid 6/10 but like a school test 6/10 like you got 60%.... i liked it

fuck red hot fire coming outta ireland

rats out

Nebulae
i'll take the 1st one over the other, personal preference really. i'll give it a solid 6/10 but like a school test 6/10 like you got 60%.... i liked it

fuck red hot fire coming outta ireland

rats out

Pretty good for rappers from across the ocean. Usually I'm not a fan of foreign rappers, but this was pretty good. Though there were some parts I did not care for. I'll give it 8.8/10.

Bringing something different here:

Brian Crain - Softness and Light from the album Piano And Light

TheDeadlyHaze

Monkey
Nebulae
Pretty good for rappers from across the ocean. Usually I'm not a fan of foreign rappers, but this was pretty good. Though there were some parts I did not care for. I'll give it 8.8/10.

Bringing something different here:

Brian Crain - Softness and Light from the album Piano And Light

nothing that caught my attention too much, though I do love piano music

5/10

Listen to at least the first minute