Rate the song above

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Never really liked rap and the music is not within my preference zone but it's still pretty decent. Feeling a light to decent 6/10 insert melon reference here

4/10 start was pretty good but after that it just sounded like emo crying over slow rock

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
4/10 start was pretty good but after that it just sounded like emo crying over slow rock

7/10

imo one of the weaker tracks on his otherwise magnum opus of albums

gardenshed and boredom are my two favorite tracks on the album tbh

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
8/10 rund the jewels are solid

5/10, the way he raps is really awkward and it doesn't exactly feel like he's flowing well; if he chilled out it'd probably be better

Nebulae
6-7/10 Didn't quite feel it. But if you're into acoustics, I recommend checking out Estas Tonne

The song it self starts later, but the story in the beginning just makes the video awesome.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
7/10 i listened to 5 seconds of ur song so i can post an average response to be able to post my own song which will go through the same procedure

8/10 i only come to this thread to post my own songs and i don't actually care about other people's songs so i don't even listen to them and just post a good rating and say it's good so they are happy that i like their music style and maybe give me a good rating and now i can post my own garbage, cliche song that probably comes from a channel like monstercat or trap nation

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
8/10 i only come to this thread to post my own songs and i don't actually care about other people's songs so i don't even listen to them and just post a good rating and say it's good so they are happy that i like their music style and maybe give me a good rating and now i can post my own garbage, cliche song that probably comes from a channel like monstercat or trap nation

feeling a strong 10 on this the beat is prety good
now it's time for me to post some really absurd out there stuff to show how musically intellectual i am

if you can't appreciate a good field recording you're a pleb