Rate the song above

Nebulae
I don't know why some feel so entitled. Different folks - different strokes, no need to get pissy cause people don't listen to your type of music. Get over yourselves(Can't even tell if that was irony, @Grau ).

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't know why some feel so entitled. Different folks - different strokes, no need to get pissy cause people don't listen to your type of music. Get over yourselves(Can't even tell if that was irony, @Grau ).
the reply to your song literally was the only one that wasnt ironic calm down lmao

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I normally appreciate the music you post but, that is just, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Vocals sound like a cat being used as a violin and the tune in the background is completely off, 2/10

It's exactly the reason I love Melt-Banana ))

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Really nice synth wave vibe coming off of it, sounds like something from Hotline Miami

8/10

i like the beat, pretty original, and the guy's a really good singer, but it's not my usual taste in music and i probably wouldnt listen to it normally 7/10

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i like the beat, pretty original, and the guy's a really good singer, but it's not my usual taste in music and i probably wouldnt listen to it normally 7/10

7/10 Her voice is fucking crazy and I like the synth stuff, just don't really feel like the song progresses that much

Shimax

Bri'ish and proud
Premium Member
Nebulae
I don't even know where to start or end... Amusing but, hard to rate.