Information Razer anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
Since I attended the very first german-hosted RazerAFK event in Hamburg earlier this year I was invited to a keynote event in Berlin.
rteeW.jpg

Any razerheads here? Anyone interested in me taking photos/recording stuff?
According to the E-Mail I got they are going to reveal new products and so forth.
There will also be some giveaways and each person that has been invited will receive a goodie bag, just like it was the case when we went to the RAFK event in hamburg.
The goodie bag contained multiple things ranging from T-Shirts to stickers and a Nabu-Smart-watch (store-price; ~200€ or so.)
If you want to see what the event was like check this video for reference.
!!! I do not associate with the youtuber and I honestly think the guy is cringy as fuck, yet he was the only one to actually record things to upload them. !!!

rteOL.jpg

Gonna take me a while to drive. :eggplant:

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
imo razer is so 'muh gaming'. i'd happily use a bog standard, run-of-the-mill keyboard as oppose to a £150 one with fancy lighting options and sounds like a typewritter

Ace

Nebulae
imo razer is so 'muh gaming'. i'd happily use a bog standard, run-of-the-mill keyboard as oppose to a £150 one with fancy lighting options and sounds like a typewritter
yes thats not what the thread is about.
I dont prefer razer over any other brand but steelseries but its still pretty cool to receive an invitation like that imo.

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
24 minute drive for me, but I'm not invited

Ace

Nebulae
are you mad because i just told u ur dumb because u spend 1000$ on super ATOMIC GAMING GEAR for nerds instead of actually having fun
no i dont care about the razer dudes but i thought id post this since theres people that are actual fans of it but its still off topic

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have a razer keyboard but I dont know what a razerhead is.

Ace

Nebulae
i have a 2013 razer keyboard too because theyre decent but whoever actually calls themself a "razerhead" is a massive retard and should consider tying the noose
thats true but unfortunately there are people like the guy in the video in the spoiler.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
people think that a high-tier mouse, headset, keyboard, 180hz monitor, and computer is the key to gaming

they're wrong, fucking filthy casuals

it's about two things

the gaming chair and the mousepad

that is why razer is loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.