RDR 2

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
you are paying 60$ if not more for both singleplayer and multiplayer

i'm going to complain about the product if its lacking, and considering the ground textures literally look as if they're from 2006 i am very reserved about this game

plus you can be sure that microtransactions are going to be a thing in this game, to what extent we dont know

as long as 2k are involved its going to be a cash cow beyond the initial sales

take2 are cunts, I agree. Online will probably be a microtransaction disaster, but I still have a strong belief the singelplayer will be game of the year material.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
say what you want about gta 4 being shit but it really was kino

peak performance on storytelling, best rockstar games has ever done

i hope rdr2 lives up to its style

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
gta iv was unironically the peak of rockstar story telling outside of max payne
max payne 3 was like they wanted to make a movie but instead made a video game - gta 4 was a dedication to story but also had a good game flow

on topic:
looks like they added an updated euphoria engine instead of the shit version that they had with gta 5

but the micromanagement that it is suggested you'll have to do with ''''morale'''' in camp sounds cringe honestly

a tedious shill to create some sort of reason to care for your gang of misfits

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
looks like they added an updated euphoria engine instead of the shit version that they had with gta 5

WEW

i stopped gta v mostly because everything just felt like the characters were full of helium and would float away if you pushed them too hard

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>Howdy pardner our camp here needs 15 deer carcasses.
>Would ya be a sweetheart and collect them for us? You can only carry one at a time on your horse so enjoy.

6c79cdf6ae.jpg

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
>Would ya be a sweetheart and collect them for us? You can only carry one at a time on your horse so enjoy.
6c79cdf6ae.jpg
tfw these food gathering 'mini-missions' will no doubt most likely be like the warehouse missions in gta online when you have to deliver 4 vans the breadth of the map 4 times over

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
VT73dOj.png

BtYxIEj.png

HQp9j5R.png

IS THAT FUCKING JOHN BRUH

Also everything seems cool and good, I really like how they made your horse matter much more in this one.

Except for the whole camp thing it seems eh. Hopefully it'll just be a hub with side quests and dialogue that can be ignored if you want to.

6c79cdf6ae.jpg

P5Y9IWc.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
VT73dOj.png

BtYxIEj.png

HQp9j5R.png

IS THAT FUCKING JOHN BRUH

Also everything seems cool and good, I really like how they made your horse matter much more in this one.

Except for the whole camp thing it seems eh. Hopefully it'll just be a hub with side quests and dialogue that can be ignored if you want to.

P5Y9IWc.png
the "taking care of ur horse adds depth" meme is just about as ground breaking as the iphone app for chop in gta v that nobody used

useless addition that seeks to pretend to add good content to the game

lots of red flags in this trailer outside of the most glaring one

NO ACTUAL GAMEPLAY OUTSIDE OF SMALL 1-2 SECOND BITS

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
NO ACTUAL GAMEPLAY OUTSIDE OF SMALL 1-2 SECOND BITS
the fact that they declared this a 'gameplay trailer' and only showed snippets of actual engaging gameplay is a big siren that this may blunder big time

'SEE U GUYS IN THE NEXT TRAILER LOL WE GO OVER MISSIONS THERE'
i can see this getting dropped hard

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the "taking care of ur horse adds depth" meme is just about as ground breaking as the iphone app for chop in gta v that nobody used

idk man that shit sounds fucking good i love that kinda stuff

but yes the second part is a v big red flag since all of it seemed incredibly scripted with them ''''cinematic'''' camera angles

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
but yes the second part is a v big red flag since all of it seemed incredibly scripted with them ''''cinematic'''' camera angles
these parts are easily the best of the entire trailer because its actual gameplay

but the fact that it looks really scripted and deadeye is prominent instead of actual cover shooting makes me disappointed

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the gameplay could just be super fluid
doubt it

i can't remember one rockstar game that has had "fluid" gameplay

its always been clunky in some way shape or form

i still want it to be good, its just easier to set yourself up for a disappointment in case it isn't

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
these parts are easily the best of the entire trailer because its actual gameplay

but the fact that it looks really scripted and deadeye is prominent instead of actual cover shooting makes me disappointed
What you are saying is not entirely wrong: it could be gameplay, but still remember that it's a goddamn trailer. The final version might be similar but not as cinematic or as fluid as portrayed in the trailer.