RDR 2

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Boring testers to sleep (?)
Let me stop you right there chief. This was like one or two people from gamestop that said this happened, while the rest at the gameplay reveal said it was really entertaining. Also the people that worked on it for over 100 hours a week did it willingly and are only a handful of people that do it on every game they make they said themselves, like they weren't forced to work over time like that and not get paid like obsidian games or telltale.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
happens so often i just fucking ignore it lol

assassin's creed origins/odyssey has some heavy microtransactions but you can go through the entire game without even realizing they exist honestly

why is this bad. . . . .. .
Micro transactions in GTA are really intrusive in the sense that you practically have to buy them in order to partake in over half of the content in the game

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Micro transactions in GTA are really intrusive in the sense that you practically have to buy them in order to partake in over half of the content in the game
true yeah

i mean i couldnt give a toss about multiplayer myself

has it been confirmed they'll be as bad as gta? havent been keeping up

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
god fuck this aesthetic is amazing
i'm slowly getting more hyped for the game, just because i want to see how the story pans out - sounds like they're going back to gta iv era storytelling instead of their 'lol fuck hipsters' gta v
JKzqa4D.jpg

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Considering they still have the same publisher I would expect the same amount if not more to be in the game
fuck

well i went through until like level 330 or something in gta online without buying shit so

hopefully i can go the same way

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Considering they still have the same publisher I would expect the same amount if not more to be in the game
“We aim to have recurrent consumer spending options for every title that we put out at this company. It may not always be an online model. It probably won’t always be a virtual currency model, but there’ll be some ability to engage on an ongoing basis with our titles after release across the board." - Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-red-dead-parent-publisher-wants-recurrent-cons/1100-6454839/

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
fuck

well i went through until like level 330 or something in gta online without buying shit so

hopefully i can go the same way
Thats because you more than likely managed to mostly get up to that level before the money/level creep started happening for real

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
its still a fuck ton

i probably have to delete over half of my games to even be able to install it in the first place
its only like 20 more than r6s. probably about 10 more than gta v considering all the dlc it has

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The graphics on the horse balls are really off putting

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
what games do you have.
lets see
assassins creed odyssey and origins
dark souls 1/2/3
bloodborne