Nebulae
IjMS5vg.jpg
Red dead online already sounds trash.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Red dead online already sounds trash.
390530a3cb.png

yeah considering the heaping pile of trash that is grand theft auto 5 online i dont get why they would associate anything with it

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Single-player sounds like it might be trash but who knows rockstar have yet to really goof on that front but the online is going to be day one trash

steal your moms credit card and by a white horse card for 80000000 ingame money

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Single-player sounds like it might be trash but who knows rockstar have yet to really goof on that front but the online is going to be day one trash

Multiplayer Will be trash. I just hope rockstar wont fill the singleplayer with tedious micromanagement with like your camp and needing to do 1000x for your horse.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Multiplayer Will be trash. I just hope rockstar wont fill the singleplayer with tedious micromanagement with like your camp and needing to do 1000x for your horse.
They've apparently added weapon durability among other things so

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can't wait for my weapon to break while I'm getting mauled by fucking mountain lions for the 800th time

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
cant wait to not play the game for 2 more years at bare minimum if rockstar even cares about the pc versi on
considering how much money their online raked up in gta 5 im sure theyll rerelease rdr2 on pc like gta 5, they cant miss on that $$$

Reactions: List

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
That in itself isnt that bad, aslong as it doesnt require like 1000 of dollars to fix or it happens like every hour

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

idk i could play GTA Online just fine without having to buy shark cards, dont know why this is such a big probelm with people at this point, like 90% of modern games have microtransactions nowadays

not saying that i think they should but i won't refuse to play a game just because of that

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
idk i could play GTA Online just fine without having to buy shark cards, dont know why this is such a big probelm with people at this point, like 90% of modern games have microtransactions nowadays

not saying that i think they should but i won't refuse to play a game just because of that
lets just hope its not that type of game which includes year 1 or year 2 passes

ik uplay or ubisoft does that, but it'd be garbage if rockstart started with that "trend" too

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
lets just hope its not that type of game which includes year 1 or year 2 passes

ik uplay or ubisoft does that, but it'd be garbage if rockstart started with that "trend" too
rockstar always has had a little more integrity than the other companies eitherway, or atleast that's how i feel
like with how they don't release unfinished games etc

and like for gta v they released like 90% of dlcs for free afaik

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Grind horse snatching jobs for 40 hours until you can afford the Curing Shed for $10000, which in turn allows you to create Beef Jerky and will only take around 10 hours of preparing the foodstuff to pay itself off. Once you start profiting from Beef Jerky you should be able to easily afford as many pairs of the $200 Premium Levis as you want. The $200 Premium Levis will also be the exact same model as the $2 Levis originally included in Red Dead Online but they got added in with the Blackjack & Bastards update and so your dollar doesn't go as far, pardner.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
cant wait to not play the game for 2 more years at bare minimum if rockstar even cares about the pc versi on
they did it right before the nextgen consoles came out so they could sell the new version aswell as the pc version the next year

pretty smart marketing and it might look like they are doing the same with this gen aswell

we will have the pc version obviously

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i'll wait 6 months and decide whether i want the game on pc or not

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The worse part of waiting for the PC release is avoiding all the spoilers, so I gotta dodge youtube, twitter and more.