RDR 2

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae

"There's a good man within you...- But he is wrestling with a giant."

"And all you can do now is decide the man you wanna be, for the time you have left."

6bce6bc25719fbb7e2eabddb0f5ecfc8.png

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
guys if you want to be the coolest cowboy in town double tap L1 when your gun is unholstered to holster it like a cool guy

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
theres still a chance that it wont
even though ive said like 5 times it’s 48% of taketwos entire worth and they even confirmed each of their new ips and installations will contain micro transactions or other additional purchases post launch

you have to have the wool pulled pretty far over your eyes to not see this

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
even though ive said like 5 times it’s 48% of taketwos entire worth and they even confirmed each of their new ips and installations will contain micro transactions or other additional purchases post launch

you have to have the wool pulled pretty far over your eyes to not see this
didnt read every post in this thread so my bad for covering my eyes with wool

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
if you dont believe red dead online will have micro transactions of some sort you are naive
im talking about microtransactions like those that ea pulled on battlefront 2

red dead online is gonna have the same shit like gta does with their shark cards for sure, not doubting that

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
I just passed the mission where you rob the bank in valentine, how far in the game am I would you say. Really taking my time with this title.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I just passed the mission where you rob the bank in valentine, how far in the game am I would you say. Really taking my time with this title.
there's a literal counter under progress telling you exactly how far into the story you are by the percentile

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
im talking about microtransactions like those that ea pulled on battlefront 2

red dead online is gonna have the same shit like gta does with their shark cards for sure, not doubting that
GTA 5s micro transactions were as bad as battlefront 2

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
I'm convinced rockstar did something to make awesome occurrences and lol-random stuff happen more often than it should.
I remember that they admitted somewhere that drivers in GTA would sometimes swerve to hit the player and the luxury car you spent hours trying to find would be on every street corner the second you found one.

If and when RDR2 online comes out, horse armour will be a thing and there will be a fast horse-drawn card with a Gatling gun on it, mark my words.