RDR 2

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
He got striked for those video’s and vice Made a really angry article About this

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
ea2f7064f0d050f8efe85d435bcd6f7c.png

Reactions: List

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
I have loved every second of this game uptil now.This is the bonus mission you get if you ordered the special edition. Five minutes of gameplay, almost no money and a fucking bounty, really dissapointing this.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I have loved every second of this game uptil now.This is the bonus mission you get if you ordered the special edition. Five minutes of gameplay, almost no money and a fucking bounty, really dissapointing this.

you support shitty exclusive bonus content by paying for shitty bonus content

tldr: dont

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

ahahah people expecting epic bonuses for forking out more money btfo'd

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
After spending quite some time in the epilogue and playing as John, I kinda wish there would've been a way to save Arthur, or atleast stop him from getting infected one way or another since personally, I don't quite like playing as Marston.

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
After spending quite some time in the epilogue and playing as John, I kinda wish there would've been a way to save Arthur, or atleast stop him from getting infected one way or another since personally, I don't quite like playing as Marston.
"like if you clicked spoiler"

seriously though nobody fucking saw that shit coming

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
only like 10-15 hours in, not done many quests really been riding and fucking around. the world feels really immersive and alive which makes it really fun to just explore and see the people.
also, that mission in the bar with Lenny though holy shit my sides hurt from laughing

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
only like 10-15 hours in, not done many quests really been riding and fucking around. the world feels really immersive and alive which makes it really fun to just explore and see the people.
also, that mission in the bar with Lenny though holy shit my sides hurt from laughing
ynneL?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
gotta agree

my first walkthrough i was kinda hoping i'd be able to just finish off the main storyline and then go back as arthur to do all the side shit, but that didnt happen

replayability i guess

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
gotta agree

my first walkthrough i was kinda hoping i'd be able to just finish off the main storyline and then go back as arthur to do all the side shit, but that didnt happen

replayability i guess
Yeah, already started a new game with the save file of Marston still being there, just that I'll stop going after the main missions before he gets the illness or before everything goes to shit

marston sucks tbh

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Yeah, already started a new game with the save file of Marston still being there, just that I'll stop going after the main missions before he gets the illness or before everything goes to shit

marston sucks tbh
i kinda wish we ended up playing as sadie

Sir Frost

Electron
Nebulae
Have any of you gone into the fella's shack on the outskirts of Saint Denis for some grub yet?

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Have any of you gone into the fella's shack on the outskirts of Saint Denis for some grub yet?
have you met a rather obese person yet that lives up to the meaning of hillbilly

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
All I have to say is sad heehaw
[doublepost=1542146151][/doublepost]
I had my fucking horse for most of the game and then it dies, that was sad.
When Lenny died, I was sad.
Damn dude I wasn't expecting to be hooked by this game to be honest.

Also who do you guys like better Character wise? Arthur or John

Sir Frost

Electron
Nebulae
have you met a rather obese person yet that lives up to the meaning of hillbilly
Is that the huge guy from one of the trailers with his gut hanging out? If it is, I havent found him yet. Where is he?