RDR 2

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
Is it worth getting considering I don't really give a fuck about the singleplayer and only care about the online
I am not sure. IMO it's not worth 60$ just for Online. I would wait a few weeks for a discount or smth, but singleplayer is fun so far

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
rdr RP won't be playable for ages

I reckon it’ll take longer then the month they’re saying it will but I think it’ll be out sooner then we think

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i am downloading the game now and hopefully i will be able to launch it

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Is it worth getting considering I don't really give a fuck about the singleplayer and only care about the online
not worth it at all if you only care about the online mode

atm online is very barebones and you complete everything there is to do very quickly, singleplayer is the main experience you should be buying at the moment so i'd probably wait for a sale or the price to go down if you're solely buying it for rdo

Reactions: List

Elpine

Neutrino
Nebulae
not worth it at all if you only care about the online mode

atm online is very barebones and you complete everything there is to do very quickly, singleplayer is the main experience you should be buying at the moment so i'd probably wait for a sale or the price to go down if you're solely buying it for rdo

The roleplay might turn out to be worth it, but I think we'll have to wait and see.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
The roleplay might turn out to be worth it, but I think we'll have to wait and see.
maybe so, but i can see a lot of issues (such as the fact that everyone would probably own guns)

hopefully rdworld pulls through

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
51D7F3DE11456C16A34E9493086A8C0BA4A9089B

4k graphics
hey it may look like rubbed shit but atleast it runs at a stable 70 fps :D

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
yeeeehaw I can’t wait to roleplay tuberculosis
role playing being chased by a rattlesnake through your farm before you’re shot by bounty hunters who haven’t been given any detail other than “yeah he’s white, middle aged, bout yay-high”