RDR 2

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
The second I heard "put it behind mother" I knew exactly where it was

But that didn't stop me from unloading two full loads of revolvers into both of them with deadeye, looting the entire house and destroying everything inside with dynamite before taking it
did you try to rope the fat guy

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Why would you accept food from people living in The Shack?

I murdered them on principle of "I've seen enough Deliverance to know where this is going".

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
my life long genocide crusade of degenerates began with that house

no survivors

b88a256cad.jpg
wait until you find the guy in the swamp

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
maybe so, but i can see a lot of issues (such as the fact that everyone would probably own guns)

hopefully rdworld pulls through

Have GTAW already announced they're going to be doing RDRW? Or is that just theoretical.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Neat, did they say how long it might take? I hope they don't start that whole 'LOL NO GUNS U NEED A PINKERTON PERMIT' bullshit, it's the wild west. Let there be shootouts.

they said before the years out, but I doubt that

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Before THIS year? Fuck off, nervous took a LONG ass time to work on basic stuff for GTAW. I doubt he can make a full rp engine for RDRW.

mid imagine they’re just going to copy/paste the GTA script then tweak it for what needs tweaking.

shouldn’t take too long tbh

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
I mean I won't be upset at ALL if they bring up RDRW by December, I'd love it. RDR RP is something I've been clamoring for ever since the game came out. I just hope they don't put stupid rules. People should at least be allowed to carry a cattleman around without dumb as fuck permits.

@cns yeah there's already dumbasses in the discord doing shit
cWYteto.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's gonna be the opposite of GTAW it's gonna be a ton of edgy teens roleplaying racist rednecks
just as god intended

south will be n'wah free