RDR 2

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
rockstar is a company that doesent take shit from anyone
i dont think a bunch of pc users will change their mind

they've had soccer moms, politicians, sjw's, feminists against them. they wont change their mind
do soccer moms, politicians, sjw's, and feminists give money to rockstar?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
rockstar is a company that doesent take shit from anyone
i dont think a bunch of pc users will change their mind

they've had soccer moms, politicians, sjw's, feminists against them. they wont change their mind
it'll just be a different studio within rockstar porting it to pc after some time has passed

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
but this is red deaded redemption we're talking about
that money will coming pouring (hopefully)
gta was more popular and is more popular than RDR 2, if it took them as long as it did to release GTA V for PC then don't get your hopes up within the first year of launch

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
I don't think you understand how a company works at all.
dont doubt me :(

i hoped u noticed ''hopefully''
[doublepost=1476814451][/doublepost]
gta was more popular and is more popular than RDR 2, if it took them as long as it did to release GTA V for PC then don't get your hopes up within the first year of launch
eh
atm all i can do is hope that it will (eventually) come onto pc

Last edited:
Nebulae
Now before you guys buy the game collector's edition pre-order early access cancer, let's not get too excited. We have to remember that stuff is sinful as hell against the industry.

The game may LOOK fun as hell at the game play releases, E3 and all that, but it's all staged and fake. Don't buy it unless a friend tells you it's good and lets you try it for yourself. Or get it from red box. We can't trust the industry nowadays, we must scrutinize everything heavily and NEVER take E3 or game play footage as the actual game itself. They will always touch it up and stage the events so people will buy their half ass'd lies. I'm excited, but I'm cynical, especially since Rockstar's turn to the dark side (Microtransactions via multiplayer). I cannot stress this enough. Make sure the game is legit before you spend money on triple A priced games.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
rockstar has never released an unfinished/unpolished game
i dont think earning some extra profit from a online gamemode will make em change that
yeah it's not like they force you to get shark cards nor does it really give anyone an edge over you in the game
if someone has the dollar for it and are dumb shits they can buy it

Nebulae
yeah it's not like they force you to get shark cards nor does it really give anyone an edge over you in the game
if someone has the dollar for it and are dumb shits they can buy it
Previous reputations mean nothing in this industry. look at Halo and Assassin's Creed.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Honestly, I'm pretty certain the Online will not be cancerous now, mostly due to the fact that there were no such bullshit things like Attack Helicopters, Lock-on Missile Launchers, Armoured Subaru's and Auto-Shotguns back in the Cowboy-Era

Last edited:
Nebulae
Homestly, I'm pretty certain the Online will not be cancerous now, mostly due to the fact that there were no such bullshit things like Attack Helicopters, Lock-on Missile Launchers, Armoured Subaru's and Auto-Shotguns back in the Cowboy-Era
True. That stuff was awful. Really ruined the city fun vibe.

Nebulae
i dont think earning some extra profit from a online gamemode will make em change that
And you are incorrect about that. GTA 5 had some serious bugs in launch. People who spent millions of dollars on their cars were unable to save them, save files would become corrupted in single player, and I believe a few other problems arrived. Even to this day, when I play GTA Online, I still hop on to find my character gone and I would have to make a new one.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
see: gta online's disastrous release

Honestly, I'm pretty certain the Online will not be cancerous now, mostly due to the fact that there were no such bullshit things like Attack Helicopters, Lock-on Missile Launchers, Armoured Subaru's and Auto-Shotguns back in the Cowboy-Era
yeah, the playing field is gonna be sorta even

which is what i loved about rdr - the gunfights were actually fun, i actually enjoyed going into deathmatches and showdowns, whereas I never willingly joined a deathmatch on gta online

although i suspect that's down to the fact that when rdr came out i was still an avid console player and was good at console shooting games - i had already switched to pc when gta 5 came out so i really hated the gunplay