RDR 2

D

Dazza

my friend and i used to go to that cabin in tall trees where all the bears spawned and use throwing knives on them all night

it was also fun to use the sniper rifle to spawn kill new players at macfarlanes ranch lmao

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the best thing to do on multiplayer was climbin up those big fuckin towers like the one at the ranch with a bunch of boys and beating the shit out of each other until someody falls and breaks their skinny gringo neck

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my friend and i used to go to that cabin in tall trees where all the bears spawned and use throwing knives on them all night

it was also fun to use the sniper rifle to spawn kill new players at macfarlanes ranch lmao
me and my pals used to go take the fort up at cochinay and beg people to try and take it from us

was always funny watching them try for like 45 mins before they headshotted our maxim gunner

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I remember ganging up with half of a server to just charge these two hackers holed up in a fort, we never killed them because they had invincibility but it was good fun

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'd do this with my mates
Get the police after you and see how long you can survive with that fat bounty

Even better when other players getting in on it and it basically turns into an all out siege

and then some :heyzeus: kills all the dudes on the canons and all the gatling gunners and you're right fucked

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
somebody at rockstar keeps uploadin this shit with nasty compression get him shot
[doublepost=1476796461][/doublepost]
sBQX7vq.png

hope ur all ready for fall 2018 delayed to spring 2019 for pc