Resolved Re-add the previous iteration‘s archive 2

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I still haven’t heard a reason for why they’re even hidden to begin with, but it’d be nice if it just went back to the way it was.

Please and thank you.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
add ads to them make profit generate income :16k:

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think it was done so it's less confusing

Cindy

Nebulae
i feel like you changed your avatar specifically for this thread

LOL if only

So there are not 6 different HL2RP subforums is what boots means

We've had several iterations now

so just catagorize them by iteration/years?

“Blorbo Iteration 2016-2018” etc.

no reason to tuck away countless threads and discussions over something so easily remedied

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
please.

the fact im for this despite the fact that it will also expose my cringe posts from when i was 15 shows how on board i am for this.

Reactions: List

Cindy

Nebulae
please.

the fact im for this despite the fact that it will also expose my cringe posts from when i was 15 shows how on board i am for this.

nothing cringe about personal growth. you are not who you were even a year ago, let alone three or five years ago.

flowerbroth

Quark
Nebulae
image.png

USTNoEQ.png

Little mock-up of how it could work.

please :D

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Please, for the love of god, there was so much awesome stuff alongside the stupid shit, its my birthday wish to have it back

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
nothing cringe about personal growth. you are not who you were even a year ago, let alone three or five years ago.

It was said already in the past in a similar thread but those archives would expose very old shit, from people who did a lot of cringe stuff, including most likely everyone.

Whilst I am sure many will not, others will use this as a way to stir shit, provoke or insult others, and so on, so on.

Of course, we can always punish those who deliberately shit on others, make """"memes"""" (a way to shit on others posing it as a "joke"), and such, but we can't control Steam, Discords, and other means of communication, and we've had issues of private Discords (for instance) where people metagamed, shat on other players, circlejerked pretty hard and that general toxicity always poured onto the ingame experience, decisions made by players, forum posts and "memes, and more.

Reality is, even if you are not who you were even a year ago, some will find a way to use it to offend and hurt others, circlejerk against them, create stigmas and bully people.

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It was said already in the past in a similar thread but those archives would expose very old shit, from people who did a lot of cringe stuff, including most likely everyone.

Whilst I am sure many will not, others will use this as a way to stir shit, provoke or insult others, and so on, so on.

Of course, we can always punish those who deliberately shit on others, make """"memes"""" (a way to shit on others posing it as a "joke"), and such, but we can't control Steam, Discords, and other means of communication, and we've had issues of private Discords (for instance) where people metagamed, shat on other players, circlejerked pretty hard and that general toxicity always poured onto the ingame experience, decisions made by players, forum posts and "memes, and more.

Reality is, even if you are not who you were even a year ago, some will find a way to use it to offend and hurt others, circlejerk against them, create stigmas and bully people.
I think it would be cool and let me read things I've been dying to read for years

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I think it would be cool and let me read things I've been dying to read for years

Yeah it'd be cool if people could not be assholes too but look deathwolf you and I both know there's a lot of people in the world and most of all there's a lot of not nice people who like to dig up past stuff and laugh at people for it.

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah it'd be cool if people could not be assholes too but look deathwolf you and I both know there's a lot of people in the world and most of all there's a lot of not nice people who like to dig up past stuff and laugh at people for it.
ban em