Request For Logs of CP-Dispatch Dialogue

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
Hey,

Can anyone please respond to this thread with logs of Civil Protection units exchanging dialogue with Dispatch? Serious logs, mostly, please. (although I would appreciate a variety of contexts and situations, even unconventional.) The logs don't need to be about anything specific. I just need as many raw logs of cops and Dispatch talking to each other as you guys are willing to provide. The logs can be a bit messy. I intend to clean them up myself with the appropriate syntax for what I'm using them for. Truthfully even dogshit logs will work. I just need as much as the community has to give me.

I don't mean to be cryptic, but I would prefer not to share what I'm using this for until it's in a more presentable state. I will show it off though when it's ready. It's some pretty neat stuff, I promise. Appreciate it gamers.
@Numbers @Revanox

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Are you asking for server logs of organic radio exchanges between CP and Dispatch players? Or do you mean like HL2 voicelines?

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
Are you asking for server logs of organic radio exchanges between CP and Dispatch players? Or do you mean like HL2 voicelines?
Organic server logs of radio exchanges between CP and Dispatch, yes, please.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Hey,

Can anyone please respond to this thread with logs of Civil Protection units exchanging dialogue with Dispatch? Serious logs, mostly, please. (although I would appreciate a variety of contexts and situations, even unconventional.) The logs don't need to be about anything specific. I just need as many raw logs of cops and Dispatch talking to each other as you guys are willing to provide. The logs can be a bit messy. I intend to clean them up myself with the appropriate syntax for what I'm using them for. Truthfully even dogshit logs will work. I just need as much as the community has to give me.

I don't mean to be cryptic, but I would prefer not to share what I'm using this for until it's in a more presentable state. I will show it off though when it's ready. It's some pretty neat stuff, I promise. Appreciate it gamers.
@Numbers @Revanox

Dunno why nobody responded to this when it seems quite easy to do

If you have staff logs access and notepad++ you can just use Regex to check for most of it, here's a messy search I just made to check for it

Code:
(SCN-.+ has used '\/(r|R|rw|ry|radio|c)|C17.+\/(r|R|rw|ry|radio))

Here's your logs, I think this encapsulates one situation between CPs and dispatch? Not sure tbh, haven't read it or curated anything so enjoy it with all the mess:

AW:SCN-07 has used '/c UNION;1;interlock;protection-team one.'.
C17:75.UNION-1 has used '/Radio 10-97;interlocking.'.
C17:75.DEFENDER-5 has used '/RW UNION-1 interlocked PT-1, new HC is four and full active'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c Return code 12'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/R affirmative'.
C17:75.DEFENDER-5 has used '/RW copy'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/R responding'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c JURY;7;investigate report'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW copy2'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/R 10-7'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW // 10-97*'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW suspect is GOA'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c Acknowledged. BOL issued, contain and prosecute 62, alarms suspect.'.
C17:25.VICE-2 has used '/R 10-8'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c VICE;2;interlock;protection-team two.'.
C17:25.VICE-2 has used '/RW 10-4'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW HC is now 3'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c Closing on'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW copy that'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c Prosecute;alarms;subject;. BOL disengaged.'.
C17:75.DEFENDER-5 has used '/RW copy that'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c JURY;7;screen subject and report.'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW engaging'.
C17:75.DEFENDER-5 has used '/RW PT-1 relocated 62 Subject for prosecution.'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c DEFENDER;5;acknowledged. Administer prosecution.'.
C17:75.JURY-4 has used '/RW 14 subject prosecuted and released to work-force'.
C17:75.JURY-4 has used '/RW Unit coming back to code 12'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c JURY;4;acknowledged. Interlock protection-team two.'.
C17:75.JURY-4 has used '/RW Copy that'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW 10-91d confirmed clear. Releasing into workforce'.
C17:75.JURY-4 has used '/RW PT-2 update your VU'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c JURY;7;acknowledged.'.
C17:75.JURY-4 has used '/RW PT-2 update your 10-20'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW standing by'.
C17:00.KING-2 has used '/RW 10-8'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c KING;2;preserve;socio-stabilization index.'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW PT-2 HC is now 4, inbound to RB6 for socio-screening, reporting upon mature task completion.'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c JURY;7;acknowledged. Recent AirWatch scan reports zero activity at location terminal restriction zone t
C17:75.DEFENDER-5 has used '/RW 62 Subject prosecuted, releasing into workforce, PT-1 returns code 12.'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c DEFENDER;5;acknowledged.'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/CharFollow'.
C17:75.JURY-4 has used '/RW //might be a bug'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c KING;2;report into command-point, code one.'.
C17:00.KING-2 has used '/RW Copy'.
C17:00.KING-2 has used '/RW 10-97'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c KING;2;commence mandatory work assignment for biotic at location.'.
C17:00.KING-2 has used '/RW 10-4'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c DEFENDER;5;prosecute;subject;. Charged with 15, movement transgression.'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW disp, 98 suspect contained, "Balaclava" entity sterilized, engaging ripcording immediately.'.
C17:75.DEFENDER-5 has used '/RW 10-4'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c JURY;7;acknowledged.'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c Final sentencing'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW affirmative2'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c 10-103m;in progress'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c 148;in progress'.
C17:25.VICE-6 has used '/RW 10-8'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW expired'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c Acknowledged. Protection-team two;reward notice'.
C17:75.JURY-7 has used '/RW roger that, PT-2 inbound to RB6 for previous task assignment termination.'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c DEFENDER;5;report please'.
C17:75.DEFENDER-5 has used '/RW 15 Subject prosecuted, releasing into workforce, PT-1 returns code 12'.
AW:SCN-07 has used '/c Protection-team one, assemble at residential block two. Prepare for block inspection. Team, code two.'.

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
Its AI generated conversations for ambience or another purpose isn’t it
I had this idea myself but it would need such an ungodly amount of data that it just isn't feasible for a large language model or something along those lines. That is, unless you pay for the ChatGPT premium thing and use a moderately large amount of logs to teach it a 'personality' or whatever they're calling it now.
I was personally working on a pattern-matcher and decision tree thing but got busy with other things.