Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
zuonl6sw57d21.jpg

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
When you get the ruby in the second run of Leon, when the licker jumped down that scared the heck out of me

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also Resident Evil 4 isn't one of the games in the series that tends to strike dread in anyone but this music (and the associated enemies) freaked me the fuck out when I was younger.

They still do.

When you get the ruby in the second run of Leon, when the licker jumped down that scared the heck out of me
Throwback to the original game funnily enough - same thing happens when you solve the puzzle there, too.

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
Fkin Regnerators man. Some of the freakiest enemies in horror gaming, only learned this year that a certain scope can actually highlight their weak points to put them down for good.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Fkin Regnerators man. Some of the freakiest enemies in horror gaming, only learned this year that a certain scope can actually highlight their weak points to put them down for good.
They actually die if you shoot them enough anyway, it just wastes a load of ammo to do so.

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
They actually die if you shoot them enough anyway, it just wastes a load of ammo to do so.

Yeah that was my strategy, thought it was randomised, turns out each one has three or so stress points you can nail with the handgun for a quick death. Mind you, the things shamble speed seemed to accelerate to FTL when you were trying to drop them. Hah.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I got the second spare key for the keypad, walked out of the room, and then Mr.X just bursts out like the Kool Aid man. It scared the fuck out of me and I died.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
guys help i just saw mr x for the first time, im in the safe room and i only have 3 bullets. I am scared to leave it.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
So, huh, I started the game on Extreme difficulty and now I'm stuck at Birkin because I run out of ammo, grenades and knives before I can kill him. Do I kill myself irl now or I wait until the realization I'll have to redo the last two hours of game kicks in?

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
So, huh, I started the game on Extreme difficulty and now I'm stuck at Birkin because I run out of ammo, grenades and knives before I can kill him. Do I kill myself irl now or I wait until the realization I'll have to redo the last two hours of game kicks in?
Redo, it’s what I did

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
imagine being the dickhead who put an unkillable enemy that follows you around the entire map the whole game
I'll give them credit, he only shows up like that while you complete one puzzle through some smaller mini-puzzles. If you know what to do he's a lot more "fuck" than "oh god on christ" lmao

guys help i just saw mr x for the first time, im in the safe room and i only have 3 bullets. I am scared to leave it.