Serious [Review] Art of The Week

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
@Danny ay basically

1. My bad, I thought most people would open images in new tab to view em and for *me*, that opens them up totally on screen.
2. Purely just the logic of "if Valve creates more character spin offs, what about a wacky ass rebel perspective one"

and thats it lol, thanks

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

e1.png

I did it​

D

Deleted member 5162

the-physilage2.png

You can find two cool and creepy easter eggs here :grinning:​

D

Deleted member 5162

YO BROOOO

IS THAT GMOD LOGO AND FAAAACE PUNCH LOGO???
Look into the left, down corner. No need to edit it or anything, just look into it and move your face closer to the monitor.

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
AOTW / WEEK 20/53 / 2020

Lets go

This is pretty cool, I like the concept and the small scene on top but the lighting just isn't on your side again with some insonistencies - such as teh light source being blue - the cones still dip into darkness from the lights direction. And the small scene on top has the same flaw unfortunately. The darkness / shade on the characters should be coming from the left - not behind them. Otherwise, it's a nice pose :)

COD_MW_Cucked.jpg is an interesting file name. However, the posing here is good with the overexaggerated facial positioning. The lighting to display the models is great too, I just wish to see them in a great scenebuild some day. Nice stuff as per Piggy.

it is i flander
neb_profile_pop_art_nebulous_version.png
This is great! The colours and the border are fantastic. The patterning in the mask works great with the background and other materials. I got no negatives here, all the space is great and used perfectly. Noice.

This is an example of a good scenebuild, with good separation of posed models and muzzle flashes, with a great structure. All it is really 'missing' is some inner scene detail and separation - or just background detail on the patio of the courtyard like a fountain or some kind of fortification. Maybe even a few taller buildings after the final ones on the left to give the city more depth instead of it being one straight line of buildings. Lighting is consistent though, great angle... I just like details.

Big bold for the design and probably like, 6 layers, some colour correction - looks cool though: @Flanders
neb_profile_pop_art_nebulous_version.png

A secondary bold for @Stelios

c5ba0bc883.jpg

-

giphy.webp

Nice submissions this week fellas
Have a good'n

- Danny​

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
L9ZJJfk.jpg

Nothing too fancy, just had a spur-of-the-moment idea. It was originally gonna be more around discovery and stuff, with some high-res desert props, but the addon decided to be fucky and just not install after the 5th opening of Gmod so I stuck with this.