News REVOLUTION Announcement & Info, 22/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Fun map, I wish us non warlord tier rebels got stuff to do, maybe in the comin' days, hopefully....

Hopefully...

I did like the escape sequence for the rebels, however, good stuff, cant wait to see what's coming down the line, too bad I can only play on the weekends.

D

Deleted member 4795

get ready for the war of the pink flesh

XlentxU.gif

zho

Quark
Nebulae
I got shit at on the server for asking this by some SA but I'm wondering, when something is about to happen during the event e.g something to develop it further will we be notified via this thread? Just curious, was a lot of fun yesterday none the less. Managed to actually get decent roleplay from HL2RP which I haven't had in eons.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I got shit at on the server for asking this by some SA but I'm wondering, when something is about to happen during the event e.g something to develop it further will we be notified via this thread? Just curious, was a lot of fun yesterday none the less. Managed to actually get decent roleplay from HL2RP which I haven't had in eons.
who was it

and idk tbh, there might be some updates posted in terms of whats going on on the broader scope of things but /shrug

@Dallas this one's for u buddy

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
expect minievents everyday for the resistance cwu and an ongoing questline for wi and cab

these will also lead into events that allow citizens spaces or moments that will create tension and conflict

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what about for us superior factions like zombies

If I am on my admin char I will try and spice up some of you guys combats with nice localevents, but don't expect much, BUT I will see if I can get something in mind.

zho

Quark
Nebulae
who was it

and idk tbh, there might be some updates posted in terms of whats going on on the broader scope of things but /shrug

@Dallas this one's for u buddy

Think it was some name that was like Field or something, they were probably tired so I won't take it to heart

Status
Not open for further replies.