News REVOLUTION Announcement & Info, 22/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

rskefx.png

but how...

me and @egg reduced the surrounding landscape to brown paste because an omniscient cloud of radiation told us to.
how is Chernobyl still in existence?
I think you are misunderstanding what that sentence meant

A massive detonation suggests rebels have WMD's.

Ie; what you and Egg did made the Combine think rebels have a cache of unaccounted for WMD's.

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it isnt, that's what got noticed

Serves me right for skimming and posting.

Will the whole 'loyalism = death' enforcement still apply for this?
[doublepost=1536345123][/doublepost]
I think you are misunderstanding what that sentence meant

A massive detonation suggests rebels have WMD's.

Ie; what you and Egg did made the Combine think rebels have a cache of unaccounted for WMD's.

Yeah, my fault for literally reading 'chernobyl' and posting without stopping to see the sentence.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
wait wait wait wait wait wait what
Helix isn't just Clockwork on a more stable framework; mechanics are being reworked, such as the absence of business menu that spawns a lot of the script-focused mentality. Since some stuff will be so wildly different, it'd be prime time to reset the lore as well.
Maybe, again, I'm just guessing.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Helix isn't just Clockwork on a more stable framework; mechanics are being reworked, such as the absence of business menu that spawns a lot of the script-focused mentality. Since some stuff will be so wildly different, it'd be prime time to reset the lore as well.
holy smack i've been hiding under a rock this whole time

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

Can't wait to transition to helix and find out we're in the Universe where Fukuyama gassed the global population like Kurds.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Can't wait to transition to helix and find out we're in the Universe where Fukuyama gassed the global population like Kurds.
Fukuyama rips off his Breen mask and climbs out of the hot-tub to block your path

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
haha shame i wont be able to make it dallas haha oh man hope u guys enjoy the event

like fuck am i losing my last rebel fuck right off with that
dq0YCX0.jpg

staring Dallas getting yelled out despite him probably not even spawning him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.