News REVOLUTION Announcement & Info, 22/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
what if we have a container, what to do then?

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
is there any way poor rebels like me will be able to partake in any combat whatsoever or am I just going to be standing around in a bunker all day because a bunch of happy merchants carrying 3 guns at a time dont want to part with their precious scripts to volunteers just like every other freaking event I've ever been on?

scrumpy

full brain crab main
Nebulae
is there any way poor rebels like me will be able to partake in any combat whatsoever or am I just going to be standing around in a bunker all day because a bunch of happy merchants carrying 3 guns at a time dont want to part with their precious scripts to volunteers just like every other freaking event I've ever been on?

I presume you'll just stand around. People would never give out their god-blessed scripts to anyone, sadly.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
watch people do an escape from tarkov run and end up getting a gun from just their fists to fight the union
rebels distributing their spare arms to those they trust and those willing to fight
people valiantly acting as fodder to serve the greater good

but then you remember most are jews and wont distribute their spare arms/will want to sit in basecamp instead of fight

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Blacksuits been saving up their guns just for this moment

nah who am i kidding only a few with give out guns, rest just gonna have to watch or fight with fists

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
guns would be given if sources were provided
so far i didn't find a single trader that has guns so we might aswell shotcop to get it :shrug:

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
haha all you nibbas thinking there will be fat gunfights and nuclear bombs going on within the first hour of the event tommorow
well just get cock teased with some /events of gunfire or something and Dallas will pull a sneaky on us where barely anything happens on the new map for like 2 weeks

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
haha all you nibbas thinking there will be fat gunfights and nuclear bombs going on within the first hour of the event tommorow
well just get cock teased with some /events of gunfire or something and Dallas will pull a sneaky on us where barely anything happens on the new map for like 2 weeks
the nuke prolly comes for the end
aka: terminator style

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
the name of the game is slow burn
like toride

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

the entire event is just city RP with nothing happening, event ends. go back to hl2rp gristwork and wait for Christmas for helix

I wanted to keep my hiatus short don't dont his

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
ITS the 22nd
giphy.gif

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
>Be a rebel with a gun to take up arms with others
>Combine drops a nuke
>fugggg.png
>everything goes black
>view fades back in
>sitting in a horse carriage with other prisoners
>"Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush-"
>Dallas looks from the distance, yanks his face off to reveal he's been Todd Howard in disguise all along
>motherfucker did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.