RimWorld Stories

HumanRev

Some idiot who erps with Flippy and Subeh
Nebulae
like, normal difficulty, and the middle storyteller, dont remember what he is called, the normal experience or whatever, used to play pheobe relax but started on the normal one yesterday

edit: might've been 4 raiders, still, i only had 2 colonists, 1 died earlier

Odd. The middle one is phoebe chillax who rarely if ever does raids and such. RNJesus just fucked you, I think. It happens.

But since you said HE I'm guessing you mean Randy Rando. Yeah, he's completely random. Honestly, imo he's easier than cassandra BUT you've a higher chance of his random event being...like that.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah your random events could be as simple as a psyche drone lowering the mood of either gender to a full blown mech raid with each of the mechs having heavy laser blasters.

You got fucked big time at the start if you had Rando at medium difficulty.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I got a bit bored of my colonists so I started a tribe.

Everything was going good... until it went to shit with a random rhino warning.

A man eater pack entered the fray and it was just a single adult rhino. I underestimated them and thought "I have 6 triblemen, three of them ranged with bows and shoddy rifle with skill levels at around mastery (10) and the same with three melee men with decent spears."

Bow was I wrong. My triblemen began to friendly fire my melee men so they got wiped out real quick. Then, my wolves rebelled against me because one of them had a bond with one of the melee colonists that died. The other wolf was mated to the first wolf and she fought to the death which further ravaged my defence lines.

At the end, the only person I have alive is the last tribleman that survived on the virtue that he was the last person not to get KO'd while the rest died instantly.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Here's a story I got from Rimworld:

I played it for 20 minutes, got bored, refunded, and went back to Gmod.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I don't know if it is a bug or something, but. All my colonists went to watch clouds almost an entire fucking day.

HumanRev

Some idiot who erps with Flippy and Subeh
Nebulae
I don't know if it is a bug or something, but. All my colonists went to watch clouds almost an entire fucking day.

They must've had really shittily low joy levels.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Well I wanted to see how far I could get with bad traits. The guy who was a psychopath also has 'Volatile'. Literally the worst traits ever. But, they're still standing.

Just have him chopping up humans, removing their skin, and harvesting their organs. Psychopath is literally the best thing as long as you have one colonist with it. Organs, limbs, and skin is a REALLY profitable business, especially if you are in a cold biome and need silver to buy things.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Just have him chopping up humans, removing their skin, and harvesting their organs. Psychopath is literally the best thing as long as you have one colonist with it. Organs, limbs, and skin is a REALLY profitable business, especially if you are in a cold biome and need silver to buy things.
yo thats smart. ay also, when do merchants come? i havent seen a single one

Sulaco

Proton
Nebulae
I just can't help when I get a colonist with the cold-lover trait. It's so fun to freeze them to death. They agree with it too!

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
It was a good day, my colonists had just collected lots and lots of raspberries, for food. They had also hunted a few animals aswell as built and mined a bunch that day. We were even visited by a trader. But, the day ended in an annoying way.

Suddenly, this man named 'Hesty' decides he wants to join us. Wasn't my choice but, he did. He was bad at everything and didn't want to do a single labour thing, he was even unable to haul shit. He could only clean and throw parties, try to cheer up my other colonists. Fucking lil' bitch, wish I could burn him to death. Goodwill Fort doesn't need a guy like him.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
It was a good day, my colonists had just collected lots and lots of raspberries, for food. They had also hunted a few animals aswell as built and mined a bunch that day. We were even visited by a trader. But, the day ended in an annoying way.

Suddenly, this man named 'Hesty' decides he wants to join us. Wasn't my choice but, he did. He was bad at everything and didn't want to do a single labour thing, he was even unable to haul shit. He could only clean and throw parties, try to cheer up my other colonists. Fucking lil' bitch, wish I could burn him to death. Goodwill Fort doesn't need a guy like him.

I told you that psychopath is an epic trait, right?

Draft the guy you don't like and put him at the edge of the map. Take psychopath guy, give him a gun, and order him to shoot guy you don't like.

If that doesn't work, arrest him, put him in jail, set him to execution, and make sure psychopath guy is set to Warden because he won't feel a thing when he executes a prisoner. You might get a mood debuff for a couple of days for your other colonists but its worth it as you don't want to feed him and let him become good friends with everyone for if he dies the mood debuff will be HORRENDOUS than if you killed him NOW.

Oh and if during the arrest guy you don't like resists, psychopath guy gets a chance to kill him anyway and can finish him off when he's downed. That would clear the problem and no one will know as your colonists have to see the body to care about it.

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I told you that psychopath is an epic trait, right?

Draft the guy you don't like and put him at the edge of the map. Take psychopath guy, give him a gun, and order him to shoot guy you don't like.

If that doesn't work, arrest him, put him in jail, set him to execution, and make sure psychopath guy is set to Warden because he won't feel a thing when he executes a prisoner. You might get a mood debuff for a couple of days for your other colonists but its worth it as you don't want to feed him and let him become good friends with everyone for if he dies the mood debuff will be HORRENDOUS than if you killed him NOW.

Oh and if during the arrest guy you don't like resists, psychopath guy gets a chance to kill him anyway and can finish him off when he's downed. That would clear the problem and no one will know as your colonists have to see the body to care about it.
But, his social skills are great and artistic skills too, he is also decent at other stuff and can still mine and cut trees, should I keep him just cuz of artistic and social skills? Mood buffs for my other colonists.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
But, his social skills are great and artistic skills too, he is also decent at other stuff and can still mine and cut trees, should I keep him just cuz of artistic and social skills? Mood buffs for my other colonists.

Social skills are good for making relationships and wardening prisoners and thats p much it from my understanding. Artistic skills are good for mood as well but only if he's REALLY good at it.

Unless his skills in both are 10 or 15 in at least social or artistic, don't keep him around.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Social skills are good for making relationships and wardening prisoners and thats p much it from my understanding. Artistic skills are good for mood as well but only if he's REALLY good at it.

Unless his skills in both are 10 or 15 in at least social or artistic, don't keep him around.
His skills are 8 in artistic, and small fire. His skills in social are 10 with a big flame. He is wearing an orange jumpsuit though... Not too sure about him.
[doublepost=1474394674][/doublepost]By jumpsuit i mean, complete orange clothing

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
His skills are 8 in artistic, and small fire. His skills in social are 10 with a big flame. He is wearing an orange jumpsuit though... Not too sure about him.
[doublepost=1474394674][/doublepost]By jumpsuit i mean, complete orange clothing

Big flame means he is going to level up social like crazy (very good when your colonists are feeling down and want to talk; deep talks give happiness and higher social gives that which will continue to up his skill).

You should keep him then and have him on warden duty. Train his social by getting a prisoner you want but don't need currently and select "Friendly chat" on the prisoner tab. It will keep upping his social due to the big flame meaning 150% training which is reallllyy good.