RIP csgo betting

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
P9S6RWT.jpg

c621d1797d.jpg

for those out of the loop; some drama happened between some TmarTn guy who made serious money off a shady business involving gambling CSGO skins while he claimed he had nothing to do with the site (which is csgolotto and is founded by him), that and the lawsuit taken against valve because of an angry bettor caused them to take action against betting sites

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh there is absolutely no problem with betting sites however the gambling websites is the problem here as people owning them are actually using them to make the living out of them using rigged games

which is why I don't understand why csgolounge is closing watafak

B

Bossoff Mayass

tbh there is absolutely no problem with betting sites however the gambling websites is the problem here as people owning them are actually using them to make the living out of them using rigged games

which is why I don't understand why csgolounge is closing watafak
shut up nerd i bet u sit all day bettin virtual skins HUH

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
dont see why csgolounge is closing

was quite handy when i was into skins and betting and all that shit, good platform for both trading and betting

unfortunately not much is done about scammers

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
More addictive than nicotine, more harmful than heroin. These sites sugarcoat the vice that is gambling in order to encourage the young and impressionable to take part. Glad they're finally taking action and putting the filth out of business.