RIP

SapperGuppy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Rest in piece Old man who licked his crusty dry lips.

Tonight the unthinkable occurred. The beloved Barnie Harrisntos was Amputated by civil protection. He was beloved by many. The sound of his tongue running across his dried and crusted lips brought humor and joy to many people in City 17. He was always kind and respectful to CP Officers. This made his amputation all the more tragic. In the end it was the terrible medical staff who did him in. Their blind and unfounded hatred for a man who simply loved water and had a condition in which he licked his lips all the time. Mostly due to dehydration making them dry and crusty. Eventually he found the joy and truth in water. He was so eager to share it. He ran and told everyone of the joy of water. However his happiness was soon crushed as he found out that he would not be returning from his questioning. He would be leaving this world to go be in the watery heavens. In his final moments before a 9mm round sent his blood and brain matter flying. He though of water and licked his now moist, juicy thicc lips.

This song was found written on a piece of paper in his pocket:

Oh water....your love never fails it never gives up, it never runs out on me.
Now that I have felt your moistness I am finally free
I lick my lips with satisfaction. Never have I felt such ecstasy
Your cool liquid flows over my lips and down into me
I lick my lips over and over. Over and over with Glee!

I must tell every body of the truth I see
The glory of water, how moist it made me
I want all to lick their lips in harmony
We must all drink water and water on-ly

It's happened I'm moist finally
Orgasimc, who knew how wet water could be
My lips thick and juicy, It makes me happy
Oh yes water please...make....love....to me.....

P.S. This is just a joke but I did have fun with that character and I hope he made a few people laugh.