rising storm 2: vietnam hype train

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the voice acting's fucking guff. there needs to be a lot more explicit screaming and less "How ya like communism now Charles". customisation is wank as well. you should get the t shirts n shit earlier and get all the fucking topless rambo gear later

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
the voice acting's fucking guff. there needs to be a lot more explicit screaming and less "How ya like communism now Charles". customisation is wank as well. you should get the t shirts n shit earlier and get all the fucking topless rambo gear later
what I wouldn't do for rising storm 1 death screams

Reactions: List

liew

Nebulae
a true 1960s GI experience
F185781C27C47F4A0ADC9150A7C50892DD0FE4B8

I can't believe there's an actual setting for 'Woodstock Experience'

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
agreed, i mean whenever i taunt i always either get the 'worthless bastards' or 'girls in saigon' ones, and they are both equally shit

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
When the full game comes out I expect someone will make a mod with better screaming

that or it'll be added anyway

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
it's good, was hiding in the map with the big ass factory under a tower in grass as a vietcong, we had no reinforcements anymore and americanos had like 65 left, no one noticed me under the tower and thought I was shooting from above, killed lots of ppl behind them and managed not to die till the round ended

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
is the beta over?
you can still play if u had the game running, but i dont care about a beta enough to leave it open for the next week, but i think it's cool because americanos not on summer break didnt get a chance to play until they got out, which is about now

liew

Nebulae
In all honesty they better pull some fucking miracle if they want to get a smooth release and still keep the game fresh and refined, just hoping it's not £17 wasted because right now it feels really unfinished.