rising storm 2: vietnam hype train

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
More of an ESP than a shader hack but this is basically what it looks like when it's done
bdqCDOF.jpg

Well shit , I normally play with choppers and the commander role , sometimes with infantry too but I have never had the slight feeling of having someone use that thing against me.

Nebulae
Well shit , I normally play with choppers and the commander role , sometimes with infantry too but I have never had the slight feeling of having someone use that thing against me.
maybe i've just got bad servers idk it's usually real obvious when people do it and more often than not they get vote kicked or banned

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tbh getting above 60 kills isnt impressive unless it was done in a non-helicopter/commander role

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Can't wait for Commisar's house in RS2
lmao
this new map that EVERYONE is playing is amazing. it's got thick foliage as well as thick fog and large open areas with long grass that you have to crawl along and hope not to get shot

Nebulae
lmao
this new map that EVERYONE is playing is amazing. it's got thick foliage as well as thick fog and large open areas with long grass that you have to crawl along and hope not to get shot
It's not amazing it's fucking aids
You spawn in, crawl forwards, die, repeat. I played it a few days ago when it was beta, unless they've fixed it

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
It's not amazing it's fucking aids
You spawn in, crawl forwards, die, repeat. I played it a few days ago when it was beta, unless they've fixed it
you're having a laugh surely
sawn-off db shotgun running around in the mist as VC while you pick off gi as they trawl helplessly through the forest. what is there not to enjoy?

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when you're actually doing pretty good and getting a bunch of kills and ranking up, then get disconnected from the server for no entire reason
b49.gif