rising storm 2: vietnam hype train

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
nibba the front is a BEACH and there are no spawnpoints on it this map makes me so confuseded
they literally come flying in on like 4-5 helicopters my dude

how can you not see them like :heyzeus: open ur eyes

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Is the game even worth playing ? AFK'd to get level 98 back when double XP was a thing (first two weeks or something) and it got super boring afterwards. Only real fun I had was when I mounted a machine gun and was sniping the heli pilots out with it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Is the game even worth playing ? AFK'd to get level 98 back when double XP was a thing (first two weeks or something) and it got super boring afterwards. Only real fun I had was when I mounted a machine gun and was sniping the heli pilots out with it.
no wonder it isnt fun as you have nothing to work towards besides the non la

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
>playing the game to level up rather than playing it for the core gameplay experience itself

Haha

Reactions: List

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
>playing the game to level up rather than playing it for the core gameplay experience itself

Haha
I've put around 100ish hours into the game, just the core gameplay aspect of it after unlocking the cosmetics. The game is alright but it gets stale quickly after playing a couple of rounds.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've put around 100ish hours into the game, just the core gameplay aspect of it after unlocking the cosmetics. The game is alright but it gets stale quickly after playing a couple of rounds.
depends on your skill level imo

i found it extremely boring and frustrating to play in the beginning, but the second you learn the maps and the weapons its really great

might just not be your cup of tea, but if you haven't played since launch then it should be a lot better to play now

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
depends on your skill level imo

i found it extremely boring and frustrating to play in the beginning, but the second you learn the maps and the weapons its really great

might just not be your cup of tea, but if you haven't played since launch then it should be a lot better to play now
The skill level isn't an issue, I've decimated teams with LMG rushing as an American and sneaky tactics. I might give it ago but it's with every repetitive game that it became quite stale after playing as the rounds seem very linear and nothing really changes. As well as the excessive team killing from the commander was rather annoying. But I'll give the game another shot.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
0bc00be407.jpg