Nebulae
9b8.jpg

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam (2017)
holy shit is that frank or is it some random ricepicker in the achievement
8c73b7b1f5.jpg

Lawn Chair

Proton
Nebulae
Started this game up and joined a server and immediately got PTSD from air strikes as me and all of my friends were running through a rice patty. 10/10 would kill a baby again

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The ranking up takes a little too long imo

it should've remained like it was in RO2 where ranking up when you got past 40/50 required more effort put into it

I'm only at rank 12 and I've played for about 8 hours now

Though you actually unlock stuff per 5 levels now as far as I can tell, so it is alright to grind levels out

Also, the M16 is 10x better than the AK lol

Reactions: List
Nebulae
They need to nerf napalm and buff the AK-47. I've played around 5/6 hours now and every time i've played VC the westerners stomp us with their big black technologically advanced :heyzeus:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They need to nerf napalm and buff the AK-47. I've played around 5/6 hours now and every time i've played VC the westerners stomp us with their big black technologically advanced :heyzeus:
then you are bad

gooks are superior in every way possible

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
honestly, the factions are well balanced imo
it's not like in rising storm 1 where americans win like 90% of games at least in my experience

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
it's not like in rising storm 1 where americans win like 90% of games at least in my experience
man the playermodels are fucking horrendous though even on ultra.

imho rising storm 1 playermodels were better looking

Nebulae
then you are bad

gooks are superior in every way possible
quite a high possibility of that being true

Any time I've played supremacy USMC win because they have air support and napalm can just wipe out objectives. Maybe it's just my experience

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Any time I've played supremacy USMC win because they have air support and napalm can just wipe out objectives. Maybe it's just my experience

feel like it's just you, i played a ton today with a bunch of people from neb and almost every time we played NLF/NVA we won almost always

Your teams might've just been awful

Bongo Bandit

Proton
Nebulae
playing with JULIET™ Squad. Getting shot and and shrieking like a fucking pussy. The voice acting is fucking terrible and I hate how bad it is, but whatever.
Getting shelled while praying to Buddha or whatever that those G.Is don't get me.
Pushing up a hill only to see my comrade in front of me get burnt to crisp by napalm.
Praying that you will come out on top,
praying that you will make it home,
praying for your safety,
praying that the war will end.

That was edgy, but all in all the game is a'ight. Deff could see myself clock in some hours. Voice acting, like said, definitely could use some work. I don't get some things like why you can unfold the stock on the AK and fuck up the ironsights. Also feels more arcade-y, maybe cause you can spawn every 13 sec (I think) Unless you TK and don't get forgiven.
I don't know anything about the graphics, cause my pc is so shit everything is on low + windowed 1280xsomething.
Not going to try flying (20-30 fps peak)
More class slots. (Only three people with smgs/shotgun and two snipers?) But I guess that's their balancing.
Also, don't really see why you can get tattoos. Nitpicky, but y'know. Maybe their art team got bored?
Is it worth the quid? Sure, if you're not too frugal. (I'm a #brokeboy so I'm not going to buy it whether I like it or not)
All in all, fun experience, would heavily recommend friends 'tho.