rising storm 2: vietnam hype train

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
Announcement Trailer

Pax East Footage

im a fan of ro2, so im p excited for the upcoming installment, and it only adds to hype because of the setting

the pax east footage shows some talk on what the devs are doing to tackle new problems such as the new weapon selection, game balance and other new features

anyone else plan on picking it up when it comes out?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I just got Ro2 like a month ago, been playing ro1 since.

Almost everything about it is improved besides no fucking getting out of tanks.

definitely getting this

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
whaguan a year later

this is a decent closed beta footage there's a lot more.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i wish that the expansion pack they'll release to the game will be red orchestra 3 in afghanistan during the soviet invasion

Reactions: List

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
Could a less than average computer run this on lower settings?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Could a less than average computer run this on lower settings?
instead of having to ask yourself this question for every game you want to play

why dont you just invest in updating your machine/getting a new one?

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
instead of having to ask yourself this question for every game you want to play

why dont you just invest in updating your machine/getting a new one?
Upgrading my PC isn't really a priority in my life right now, so I just ask others that have a real understanding of computer specs if I'd be able to run it. If I found the extra funds and time to do it, I would.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I've been fucking around with the Beta for a while now, and I can assure you that whilst it's still got a fair way to go; how it is at the moment is sweet. The Guns feel & sound meaty when you fire them, the Maps are all ace depictions of Vietnam and the Character Customisation allows for diversity without making it look unrealistic.

Only complaint is that the Vietcong are pretty OP as it stands considering SL's can deploy a Squad Tunnel that has infinite uses and allows for the entire Squad to spawn there.

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I've been fucking around with the Beta for a while now, and I can assure you that whilst it's still got a fair way to go; how it is at the moment is sweet. The Guns feel & sound meaty when you fire them, the Maps are all ace depictions of Vietnam and the Character Customisation allows for diversity without making it look unrealistic.

Only complaint is that the Vietcong are pretty OP as it stands considering SL's can deploy a Squad Tunnel that has infinite uses and allows for the entire Squad to spawn there.
They seem OP, but I actually never lost to them. I only played like 3 games until I had to go but I always won and the Vietcongs complained about them not winning, was pretty nice.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Loved the VC gameplay with all the punji traps and using that DShK to shoot people out of the chopper

Best music when that hill map was chosen.