Roblox Nebulous Cloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae
Hello!

I'm not sure where to post this, so I figured the guides section would be a good place to start. I am having troubles finding my inventory on the Roblox version of your server. I enjoy very much playing on it and roleplaying as my favorite citizans. If you could also help me figure out how to be a Robine I would appreciate it, there is no F2 menu that I see (no jobs tab). XD

If you could help me, please thank you. I really spend a lot of time on there. And to the 33% of you who have disliked it on the Roblox Official Store, frick you buddy.

Thank you,
Flowers

D

Deleted member 4795

images

Reactions: List

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae

Nazgûl

Bird Hunter
Nebulae
Full disclosure, this is 100% bait. But on the off chance its not, I uh... I dont think that is an official nebulous server, just a hunch.

INB4 "HER YOU FEEL FOR IT EXSDEE :laughing:"

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae
This. is. not. bait. First off, I am offended. I am very passionate about your community and wanted to explore ways to play with my little sister. She is very fond of Rolblox, I wanted to play it with her to get her into the gamemode so she can later play with the big dogs at the noraml server. Can you please point me in the right direction for help?

I know someone from this just joined, please do not ruin the game for us!!!!!!!!! We are trying to enjoy our weekend too!!!!!!!!!

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae
Yes, it is. I need help right this instant. You all should be able to help with your own servers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazgûl

Bird Hunter
Nebulae
unknown.png

I had to investigate. Its real. Idk what to say anymore...

Nazgûl

Bird Hunter
Nebulae
@FlowersforMay that isnt an official neb server... they cant help you.
[doublepost=1599279560][/doublepost]Also pretty sure they cant use the Neb logo. Quick, send a DCMA.

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae
I do not understand... IT SAYS NEBULOUS CLOUD. ARE YOU NOT NEBULOUS CLOUD???????? DID YOU NOT READ THAT??????? PLEASE IM DESPERATE FOR HELP!
[doublepost=1599279734][/doublepost]DOES NO ONE KNOW???

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae
Hello Patrick,

I know that I have been talking to several people so far. I know that you guys are Nebulous Cloud and I am playing on your Roblox server. Please let me explain. I am having issues being part of the Robine. Can you please add me to the Robine???

Xx,
Flowers

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae
I TREID TO PLAY THE FEE, THE OWNER DOES NOT HVE ANY OPTIONS FOR ME TO USE MY ROBUX!!!!!!q!!!!!! PLEASE POITN IN ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I AM LOSING MY PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazgûl

Bird Hunter
Nebulae
Congrats boys, we fell for it. 10/10 would fall for a chezburger prank again

FlowersforMay

String
Nebulae
I WILL NOT. I DEMADE TO SPEAK TO THE GUY WHO MADE IT! HE MUST MAKE ME A ROBINE! THE SERVER OWNER MUST SPEAK WITH ME I AM A LOYAL PLAYER AND HAVE SPENT MAN YHOURS OF MY LIFE! MR. JIM PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN YOU COMMUNITCATE WITH ME!!!!!q121111!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.