Roleplayers, how do you deal with stress?

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Once I actually come in a stressful situation I stay calm, I thrive in situations that make me uncomfortable and stressful, I adapt and learn to relax and deal with it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
only remember getting stressed like 2-3 times

all of them were during exams, which are only for like 5 hours or 30 minutes max

the great way to deal with exam stress is being aware that everyone is as equally in the shit as you are which is fantastic

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
if it's for school and im stressed i just learn as much as i can out of the book, it'll make you less stressed if you know everything and you'll probably get a better grade :D

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
School is for young-lings and I ain't got the damn time to read a book, like is tough out here on the streets. only stress I get is the stress on my finger after pulling the damn trigger.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
i stare at the personification of our mutual relentless march towards inevitable non-existance, the passage of time, represented in this case by the ticking hands of a clock face, i am reminded that we are born into the world to die, i scream as the existential dread washes over me

that or i play video games idk

Reactions: List