Roleplayers, how do you deal with stress?

D

Deleted member 930

I sometimes just go outside and get some fresh air to clear my Head and then try to adjust myself to the Situation or acknowledge what Problems are causing my stress and go head on. And drink glass of water.

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Practice sports, if I don't have practice that day I just toss around a volleyball and spike it a couple of times.

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
whenever my university work really has me in a stranglehold I honestly just lie in bed for half an hour and do nothing. then I get back up and plow through it; because the more time I spend on it now, the less I have to devote to it later.

D

Deleted member 332

Making music for me. Good thing about being a Musician is that /everybody/ likes music. Literally everybody. So it's great to share that with people. For the last couple of months I've been listening to Snarky Puppy and I just work on covering them in my free time. They're amazing Musicians and it's been a BIG challenge.

I'm about halfway through this and I've already learned a ton about jazz progressions/ scales. It's honestly mad.

The guy who writes everything for Snarky Puppy (Michael League, the bassist) is a GOD.

Reactions: List

angus

hey man..... fuck you
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Making music for me. Good thing about being a Musician is that /everybody/ likes music. Literally everybody. So it's great to share that with people. For the last couple of months I've been listening to Snarky Puppy and I just work on covering them in my free time. They're amazing Musicians and it's been a BIG challenge.

I'm about halfway through this and I've already learned a ton about jazz progressions/ scales. It's honestly mad.

The guy who writes everything for Snarky Puppy (Michael League, the bassist) is a GOD.

Maybe you should masterbate

Reactions: List

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
When i tend to stress, i realise i am stressing and take deep breaths. Then convince myself that i am me. Sounds cliche but eh, it works.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i use my bachelor's degree in roleplaying to calm down

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
I either go on a drive

Be around friends

if its someone i have a problem with, i talk to them or if serious enough, fight.

or just game

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Lot of runescape.
Having a constant sense of progress feels good.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i sit down in my armchair

kick back

beat my dick to some hentai

smoke sumn with a strong smell

sip on sumn with a strong taste

have a lil nap

and then its back to business baby

von Preußen

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
deal with whats causing the stress and get it done with, no use in sitting around depressed and feeling sorry for yourself UNLESS it's out of your control. Just try to make the best of it at that point, usually whatever it is people are stressed about isn't really that bad. Like if it's school work or something, just ask for help.

Nebulae
I like to go spend time with my girl, Unless she's the one causing the stress (Which is 9/10 times lmao)