Roleplayers that have gone onto greater adventures

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
This thread is asking those, who roleplayed here once upon a time, what they do now. For example I just play TF2 and other games.

What do you guys do now?

(BTW this isn't a shitting on roleplay thread).

Reactions: List

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
I study Mechanical Engineering at Israel's best uni as a part of a military project where I get a degree and then go to the army as an academic officer and server 6 years instead of three but for an officers pay and experience to put on my resume. Uni is hell though, I'm in an exam period, haven't been home in a month, study every day from the late morning to the evening with some forum procrastination from time to time (Just like I am doing right now).

Edit: I am also still in contact with most of the people I hanged out with on LP and Neb, I talk to them often and play video games when I have the time.

Last edited:

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I'm still in high school, but I manage my own little Garry's Mod community (700 members-ish) - it's italian-only because at the time there was literally NO italian server that wasn't cancer. I think I'm quite successful because I dominate the italian scene and in the past few days I've been getting quite a lot of donations and people are just happier overall. I manage it with two friends so we can always back up each other in case something goes wrong.

The server itself isn't actually shit (i7-7600 and 16GB of RAM) and we can host a few servers on it but I only have a TTT server at the moment - it's amazingly cured and I work on it everyday. I'm also working on other servers with different gamemodes.

I've recently won a competition on GmodStore.com so I got a lot of paid scripts for free - that means I don't have to put so many leaked addons of doubtful origin just to save a few bucks.

This is my first real community that I founded and I think that all the time passed at LemonPunch actually helped me learn the right attitude of a staff member and a founder. So I gotta thank LemonPunch for that.

I really hope to get some real competition (i.e. other italian servers) because it's an opportunity to challenge myself and enlarge the italian community in this awesome game.

I still have some nostalgia for roleplay (particularly HL2RP) but I don't really have the time or will, and also because I think HL2RP is way too slow now.

I play Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege aside from Garry's Mod in my free time.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I have recently taken up drawing as a hobby, and I draw a drawing every day. The rest of the time I spend watching youtube videos and occasionally playing Binding of Isaac or Call of Duty on my Playstation 3.

I also spend a lot more time with my family now that I'm not sitting on my PC for like 6 hours straight roleplaying every day.

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
I'm making preparations to move 900 KM north, studying digital development at a university and stuff..
Also I kinda just got bored of roleplay after loosing the stuff I had worked for. (I'm not the type of guy that likes to start over).
Nowadays I Just play Team fortress Classic, Roblox, Tf2, Kf1, kf2 and Wc3.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I play DnD and Smash Bros Melee.

That's it.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I spend my time slaying heathens, retaking the holy land and lurking on r/pcmr

I'd play with other people but out of the like, 4 people, in my year who have pc's, two of them are weebs, one of them is an obnoxious midget and the other one spends all his time on his various consoles (spoilt fag)
Hopefully that will change some time in the future.

feelsbadman

Spooky

Quark
Nebulae
Stopped playing HL2RP last year or so. Stopped playing Garry's Mod in General around that time. HL2RP was the last thread holding me too the game. Accumulated Thousands of hours on the game. Nothing got better. Decided to drop the whole gamer shit. Now I'm a Normal person, who gets pussy, smokes weed, and has friends. That better?

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Stopped playing HL2RP last year or so. Stopped playing Garry's Mod in General around that time. HL2RP was the last thread holding me too the game. Accumulated Thousands of hours on the game. Nothing got better. Decided to drop the whole gamer shit. Now I'm a Normal person, who gets pussy, smokes weed, and has friends. That better?
why must you make this a thread of lies

witcher 3 has consumed me so now I don't play gmod anymore
besides, I think 8000 hours is enough gmod time