Russia moves missiles to Kaliningrad

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
So, russia moved nuclear missiles closer to their neighbor countries. People are way too scared about WW3 to happen, I was on snapchat the other day reading Dailymail (ik its fucking cancer), and they even mentioned that maybe it's a step towards the next world war, however russia claims it's just a regular drill practice thingy, i dunno.

Anyone got any more information? I'd love to know stuff about it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...oving-nuclear-capable-missiles-to-kaliningrad

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37597075

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...missiles-Kaliningrad-UK-deploys-troops-Poland

(Posting since nobody else has posted 'bout it.)

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Russia moves missile - ww3

America goes to iraq for a war that does nothing - "Mission complete"

media is always scared that when the big bad Kremlin moves something it means ww3, even though every country does similar things almost yearly

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
grr those evil ruskies why would they do this it's not like the obama administration is moving ground forces near the ukraine border or anything

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
grr those evil ruskies why would they do this it's not like the obama administration is moving ground forces near the ukraine border or anything
good point, seems media only focus on russia as usual

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
Fucking NATO-tier propaganda that is..
Russia isn't going to start shit dude, its just that the western world wants the population to hate Russia.
The finnish media is all about talking shit about Russia, but everyone knows it's just the left-wing talking.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
this is just average posturing

the US deploys a few more battlions to poland and says some very mean words
Russia flies a few planes very close to borders and shifts some boomsticks around

happens every day tbh

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
The only reason it's being written about is because it contains the world nuclear, like Dingo said, this shit happens daily

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
this is just average posturing

the US deploys a few more battlions to poland and says some very mean words
Russia flies a few planes very close to borders and shifts some boomsticks around

happens every day tbh

Indeed, nothing wrong if the world police does shit, since they're the good and cool guys.
But if the terrorstate ultrabad russia moves a few troops from moscow to st.petersburg, well thats a reason to be fucking concerned

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
People are surprised western media support western armed forces?
yo btw dude this is completely unrelated but the guy in ur profile pic, is it this guy?
Nathan_Fillion_-_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_premiere_-_July_2014_(cropped).jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you think a new world war is going to start just because of this then i fear for you

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
People are surprised western media support western armed forces?
Being surprised = discussing the fact that the west "supports world peace" and still pushes hate against other countries.
Call me a hypocrite, I don't give a fuck if someone talks shit about :heyzeus: countries, but come on

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Being surprised = discussing the fact that the west "supports world peace" and still pushes hate against other countries.
Call me a hypocrite, I don't give a fuck if someone talks shit about :heyzeus: countries, but come on
supports world peace if everyone acts like then*

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Then read other newspapers that have the same agenda as you. They're free to write about anything they want.

Daily Mail is an sensationalizing pile of shit, anyone who reads it should reconsider what they consider credible sources of information. They're there for the clicks, nothing more, nothing less.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
Then read other newspapers that have the same agenda as you. They're free to write about anything they want.

Daily Mail is an sensationalizing pile of shit, anyone who reads it should reconsider what they consider credible sources of information. They're there for the clicks, nothing more, nothing less.

I know that.
I'm talking about mainstream media, that actually is considered "trustworthy" by the majority